Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A happy, happy day.

I was quite happy this morning, since it was the day of the date. I met up with her at the time we agreed, and we had a really nice day together. I would go into more detail usually, but since we're going out now, and since she's just a fantastic girl, I choose to be discreet about my private matters for once. Suffice to say I really enjoyed spending time with her, and I consider myself a really lucky guy. Berefit of details, this post will naturally be quite short. Onto other news, on the Zebra Girl webcomic Joe, the author and artist, hid 9 wallpapers from his store around the site for a free 'Easter Hunt'. It was pretty cool finding them all, and I managed to get all 9 relatively quickly. The Mr. Chalk one currently adorns my desktop. I naturally went through all the other webcomics I read, and I'm looking forward to the next page of Grim Tales. It promises to be quite special.

On the anime front I managed to watch the Fullmetal Alchemist Chibi OVA with actual subs. That was pretty sweet. Plus I watched the third episode of Kiba, the second of the second series of Ah! My Goddess, the first 2 of Ouran High School Host Club and the first episode of Himawari. AMG continues to be good, as does Kiba, and Himawari simply rocks. A female ninja school. That simply wins. As for Ouran, I couldn't help feel that it's incredibly gay, in the homosexual sense. That was my first impression, till it was revealed that the main 'male' character was actually female and just mistaken for male by the club. That obviously lessened it slightly, but it was still different to nearly every other series I've watched. I'll continue watching it though since the animation is good and it looks like an interesting story. I'd consider being in an 8 million yen debt interesting to be sure. I also watched the first 2 episodes of the second season of Mahoromatic, and it continues in the same endearing vein, so tomorrow I'll have another 5 of them to watch, as well as the second episode of High School Girls, which will hopefully have a tiny bit less fanservice. So then, till next time, and here's to the 200th post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home