Saturday, April 22, 2006

A few anime's more.

Work. Blarrrgh. Blaahaarrharrgh. If those two onomatopaeic 'words' don't sum it up, then I guess I'll need to elaborate. It started. Well, so far so good. It kept going. Fair enough. It kept going some more. Hmm, I could've sworn I was due a break. Oh well. It kept on going. Seriously, what the hell? My break did arrive eventually, but 40 minutes late. It wasn't that much, but it was still physically painful, since for the whole morning nearly every single customer was buying charcoal. Huge heavy bags of charcoal, just because the weather was nicer. I spoke to several of them specifically about the charcoal, and they were all planning get togethers and barbeques. Christ, do thay all know eachother or something? My second, and final, break was an hour and 30 minutes late. That was definately not enjoyable, at all. By the time I got the break my back was in immense pain. It's probably due to sitting at a computer too much, having a bad posture and slouching at home, but I'm prone to back pain. Oh well I guess. Thankfully I'll start work tomorrow, then after an hour I'll be going off the checkouts to do more computer modules based on the store and stuff I should have learnt. Security, policies and such. Then after work I'll be going around my girlfriend's place, so that's simply just... schweet. Of course that isn't as refined a word as the situation deserves, but still... schweet.

I ate my way through an average amount of anime. 6 episodes of Texhnolyze, 2 of Haibane Renamai, and the updates for Fate Stay Night, School Rumble second season and Air Gear. In reverse order then - Air Gear had more of Simca, and her 'reward' was one I'm sure all guys wouldn't mind receiving. The concept of the Parts Wars was nice too, so it'll be good seeing more of it next episode. School Rumble made me grin some more, since it finished off the cultural festival fight for which option could be done by the class. Harima was armed with 2 guns, and fought with Hanai. They both looked like they were using Gun-Kata from the film Equilibrium, and harium grabbed his guns and reloaded them in the same manner was Preston in the film. In other words, it was a god damn cool episode. The fighting in Fate Stay Night was ended rather quickly, but it definitely showed just how much arse Shirou can kick when he quite literally sets his mind to it. Tracing magic may be 'a half-assed' magic, but he makes it work well. How? Well for example, imagining Excalibur and using it to chop Beserker's arm off. Heheheheh. Haibane Renamai certainly interests me, but the way the Haibane are treated is atrocious. They're not fully treated as people, but rather tolerated. Not allowed to own anything first-hand, nor possess normal money. It's most likely to really stress the point that the Haibane are different. Texhnolyze is getting better as it moves to the finale. There's only 5 episodes to go as the series only has 22 overall, and it looks like things are going to break out into a massive fight. I also managed to get the first 6 volumes of the Air Gear manga, and from what I can tell most of the seventh volume too. That'll be good to read whilst more anime is downloading. Hopefully by tomorrow all of texhnolyze will be done, as well as a few more episodes of Haibane Renamai. I can but hope, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home