Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hmm..

Not a very good way to start the day. Sociology first thing, and it was a mock exam. Urgh. On the plus side we were allowed to listen to relatively quiet music, so I had Blue Man Group help me through the mind numbing boredom. After that I generally hung around a lot, got a few games of Magic the Gathering in with mates I've not seen for 2 weeks, and wandered around saying hello to everyone I know. That actually took up most of the day. After lunch I had 2 lessons, and I couldn't wait for them to be over since I could then go to Games Workshop and see my girlfriend again. Since from now on I'll only really be seeing her once a week due to college and work (curses...) this makes tuesdays more important for me. However the train home was delayed, and when I got picked up the car got stopped by every single freaking traffic light. It was insane. When I finally did get to Games Workshop I had to hurry to Poundland before they closed to make sure I managed to buy more DVD's to burn, since I've agreed to copy a load of stuff like Bleach and Naruto, as well as Gantz, for several friends. After that I met up with my girlfriend and pretty much chatted and hung out, watching other people have disastrous luck. That was pretty nifty.

In the end I didn't get to play any games, but it was ok since I got to spend more time with her. After I got home I decided to start watching anime, and found that the entire series of Mahoromatic had finished downloading. This means I have another 14 episodes to watch, since I'd already seen 2 yesterday. There's also the updates of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Zegapain, the next chapter of Ah! My Goddess manga, and the first episode of yet another new series Magical Pokan. This means I'm now following around 17 new series. Woah. When I go on holiday for 3 weeks during late July and early August, I'll have one hell of a lot of catching up to do. Jesus. I've also realised I have the update for Kagihime to watch. As such it looks like I'll probably be up till 1am or so in order to watch everything, since I hate falling behind. It's more than doable for me, so it's no problem at all, but it does mean I'm likely to develop hideous back pain due to my crappy chair. Oh well. I should probably get round to burning more stuff onto DVD for myself too. There's quite a lot to do, and tomorrow I have 6 hours of work too and I won't really be free till 9.30pm. No doubt I'll have a lot of anime to watch then too, heh. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home