Saturday, April 01, 2006

Blarg.

6.30pm. That's when I got up. This morning I did happen to wake early and I felt like death warmed up. Though it's not a sensation I can saw with clarity was exact, I certainly felt abysmally bad. As such I went back to sleep in a bit to get rid of the miserable feeling, and by the time I got up in the evening I did feel quite a bit better, though not quite near normal. I managed to get some sympathy from my dad and step mum, since at first they were trating me quite coldly until I explained that I was ill. They'd just assumed I was being supremely lazy, heh. Once I'd had something to eat I felt a bit more alive and so went to watching anime. I managed to get through another 10 episode of Planetes, which means there's only another 4 to go till I've finished the series. They'll actually be ready to watch in another half an hour or so. Not only that, but my IRC mate finished sending me the rest of Melody of Oblivion, so I have another 11 episodes of that to watch. As if that wasdn't enough I also have the update for Shinigami no Ballad to watch. That's a whole lot of anime to see. I'll most likely only watch the rest of Planetes then Shinigami no Ballad before I go to bed, and watch the rest of Melody tomorrow. I guess by tomorrow I'll be able to start downloading Rozen Maiden. I certainly mow my way through a lot of anime. Since I'm still not feeling great I'll leave it here for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home