Sunday, April 02, 2006

Burning.

It was remarkably sunny today, though with an averagely cold yet strong wind. I ended up waking early, and just staying in bed till 11.30am, upon which time I decided to get up since I felt a lot better. For once I actually had breakfast, though I ate it whilst watching anime of course. The remaining 11 episodes of Melody of Oblivion passed by quite quickly, and it was certainly an interesting end to the series. Overall it was a weird one to watch, but worth it. Viva la Monster Union! Since I felt like getting out of the house and getting some fresh air, I went to Eastbourne. Not long after I had a slightly lighter wallet, having bought more burnable DVD's and double-DVD cases. In the past few days, thanks to the speed with which I've been watching anime, I've ended up burning quite a few discs with series in a bit to keep my hard drive nice and clean, and quick to defragment. It only took around 25 minutes to defragment once I got home, which wasn't too bad after a week and a half of leaving it. I immediately went through a few more of the DVD's when I started burning, but I've still got 7 left, so that should last me a while as I'm not overly close to ending too many series. The only ones about to end are Rec, Mai Otome and Kashimashi with 2 each to go, and Shinigami no Ballad which has a single episode left.

Apart from the 11 Melody of Oblivion episodes I've also watched the first 5 of Rozen Maiden. Rozen looks great, and though not much deep plot have been revealed, some has been hinted at. It's also one of the few shows that made me smile for a few seconds before I realised it. There's just something about the show that's quite endearing. It's a bit frustrating to have to wait for more to download, but oh well. I just have to put up with my customary slow torrents. On the plus side I have the first episode of Dai Mahou Touge to watch, which promises a few more chuckles. There's also the Rozen maiden and Rozen Maiden: Traumend OST's to look forward to, which'll both be finished before the next episode is done downloading. I'll probably be able to watch nearly all of the remaining episodes tomorrow before I go for my first induction day at work, since I'm not needed till 3.30pm. Once both Rozen series are watched I'm actually debating whether I should get Daphne of the Brilliant Blue or Starship Operators first. There's also the question of another series cropping up, so I'm now not too sure which to go for. In the end it'll probably be randomly chosen based on which I end up clicking first. Meh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home