Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Updates.

Today was a day or work, and updates. I ended up getting out of bed quite early, since a person was coming round to view the house at 9.45am, and so I rewatched Ghost in the Shell Innocence again. Nifty film, and it meant I didn't mind a random lady sticking her head into my room to have a lok. I almost laughed when she saw me and apologised, since after she left I heard her say 'I won't bother him, he's on his computer. I know how busy that can be.' Hehehehe, that made my morning. After that, since the torrents were kind to me and I'd had an average speed of 200 kb/s, I decided to play the recently gained game, Oblivion. Also known as The Elder Scrolls IV, or 'Morrowind Again'. Though it starts out a bit slow, and in sewers with rats (or dear lord, the cliche...) it gets good soon after. Once out of the sewers you can either go on to do the quest you've been given, or just simply wander around the stupidly massive world and do what the hell you like. I almost immediately went to a nearby temple, ripped apart all the bandits there, smashed apart the ridiculous amount of skeletons, killed the Necromancer, and looted the place. Oh ho ho, I shall be a rich man tonight when I play some more. The graphics indeed look good, and my character happens to be a form of lizardman. Dark red and black patterned skin. He looks damn cool. As of yet I'm not sure if armour can be dyed, but I'm sure it eventually can be. An assassin in bright shiny armour is just stupid after all.

After that it was work, and a similar number of items simply not found by the scanner, or by the store item database. yay for newly placed items. Aside from that it was the usual, so just imagine a whole boring paragraph about scanning items and smiling. Yeah. Now onto another subject, and possibly just as boring for you in you're not into anime, once I got home I set about watching series updates. I managed The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya episode 2, Ah! My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa episode 1 (now to be known as Ah! My Goddess second season), Aria the Natural episode 2 and Bleach episode 77. All of the series are progressing quite nicely, and Melancholy was the most interesting out of them all purely for 'odd girl' factor, though Belldandy obviously came close. What with being a Goddess an' all. I also have the 23rd, and therefore penultimate, episode of Solty Rei to watch after this post. I'm looking forward to that, as it's bound to be dramatic and have at least 1 good fight scene/pwning. I now however have run out of anime torrents for series I'm currently watching, so it seems I'll have to go hunting for more anime, lest I go into withdrawal. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home