Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nothing much.

So today was a day of mostly quiet relaxation. Apart from the morning. I needed to be up and presentable for 12.15pm, since people were coming round to view the house. As such I planned to get up at midday. However my dad hammered on the door, and pointed out they're turned up early, at 11.50am. Damn them. It was a slightly mad rush to get dressed and tidy my room, but once they'd been and gone I had nothing much to do for the day. In the end I played more Oblivion, and joined the Assassin and Thief Guilds. It's nice being part of both, since it means I can kill a load of people, loot them, then sell everything off to Guild fences. Not bad, not bad at all. Unfortunately the Thief Guild doesn't allow you to kill anyone in the act of stealing, but I can simply kill first then steal much later as a seperate act. It may not work, but it'll be fun trying. Some of the assassination missions are great fun to play, and it reminds me of the 'Thief' games, sneaking around so as not to be seen, to make the deaths look like accidents. There was also a fair amount of random killing I felt like doing, though I had to serve a few stints in jail. Seriously, Guards are not friendly people. One annoying thing about Oblivion is that even when in window mode, the mouse can't go over the window boundaries, and so it's difficult to do anything else on the computer. It's slightly vexing really.

Then afterwards there was the customary anime viewing, though I haven't had much to watch at all. I quality checked the final episode of Solty Rei, and it was a good encode. The only mistake was a missing name, which soon got fixed. I also managed to watch the first two episodes of School Rumble. I felt like watching it since a few people have been talking about the second series and I was wondering what he fuss was about. Judging by the start on the first series it isn't too bad, so I'll be getting the rest of it to watch. Afterwards I'll be getting Texhnolyze and Serial Experiments Lain, another 2 series people enthuse about. The Naruto filler update wasn't too bad, since the current arc is passable, if not nearly up to par as the manga. Thankfully it didn't have ninja cooks, or ninja postmen. Urgh. The only other thing I have to watch currently is episode 35 of Eureka Seven, which will come after this post. I'll also no doubt have the next 2 episodes of School Rumble to watch once that's seen, and by tomorrow morning I'll have the other 22. That then at least gives me something to watch. Overall not bad I suppose, but it's a pity I didn't have an abundance today. Oh well. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home