Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh dear lord my eyes.

Post 190 already? My, how times flies when you throw it hard enough. The main first day of work went quite well. From 10am till 6pm I didn't really have any big problems, and everything that did crop up was simple enough to solve once I'd been told how. The main aspect was the shoulder and back pain from constantly moving items over a conveyor belt. It wasn't crippling, just quite painful. However it was an 8 hour shift today, and tomorrow is only 6 and a half, so it should be much easier to bear. I bumped into a few familiar faces from the previous induction days, so it didn't seem like a completely alienated environment. However due to a lack of money I had nothing to eat all day, and so when I did get home I was ravenous. I completely demolished my poor dinner, and the dessert had a snowball's chance in hell of surviving. I ended up getting home at 6.20pm, which wasn't too bad really. I would've got home earlier, but I actually signed out late due to the last customers at my till. They completely ignored the 'This till is closing' sign and unloaded two massive trolley-loads of shopping. Damn it took ages. Thankfully it only overran for about 7 minutes then I was away, thankful that I could go get home. After all, what awaited me at home was of course... anime.

That's what the title refers to. After work I had a slight headache, but I completely ignored it for 'the cause'. So far, and yes I will be watching more after this post before I go to bed, I've watched 17 episodes of Ai Yori Aoshi, 3 episodes of Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, and 4 episodes of Karin. 24, so far. Ai Yori Aoshi is a fantastic anime, and I'm glad I read some of the manga in the bookstore. It really spurred me on to getting a decent series, and I'm glad of it. It's really heart-warming at times, and is like quite a few romantically based series, but actually taken seriously for the most part. Daphne continues to be slightly bland, but with a few 'flashbacks' and character histories it's at least becoming more fleshed out. Karin is another funny series. It's about vampires. That makes it hard to be bad, heh. Since I've only seen the first 6 of Karin I'll need to get the other 14 that have been currently released from bots in IRC. Not a bad plan. After this post however I still have the Fate Stay Night update to watch, the last episode of rec and Shinigami no Ballad to watch, and most likely the remaining 7 episodes of Ai Yori Aoshi to watch. Not ionly that but there's still 13 episodes of Daphne in the Brilliant Blue. By the time I go to bed I'll have probably watched the updates and most of Ai Yori Aoshi. Tomorrow, since I finish at 4.30pm, I'll most likely finish up Ai and Daphne, get a few more Karin, and then start watching Ai Yori Aoshi Enshi, the second series. Mwahahaha, the plan is strong! (Shame my eyes hurt now....) Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home