Sunday, April 30, 2006

Short shift.

I counted down all through work today, waiting for my shift to end since I was again being picked up by my girlfriend, and obviously I was looking forward to it. During my lunch break I quickly went out of the colleague's entrance, around the store to the customer entrance and went in so I could buy roses for her. White petals which blend to a vibrant pink on the very edges. I spent nearly all of my lunch deciding what colour roses to go for since I wasn't too sure which she'd like. In the end the white-to-pink came won since they looked nice and weren't the usual single colour. Once I finally did get picked up at the end of my shift I can only assume the roses were well received, since she said thanks. I'm not sure if she was embarrassed or didn't like them, but I hope it was the former reason. After that we watched the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie, as she was borrowing a copy and it had the dub. The dub was... passable, but not brilliant. Some of the voices were good, but others, like Tifa, were quite bad. Tifa for example didn't seem to have any emotion unless she was fighting. Hmm. Sephiroth wasn't too bad though, and Cloud was passable so that was fine. Then it was dinner, another episode of Fullmetal Alchemist and another of Wolf's Rain. Not too bad all in all.

After I got home I checked the forums, webcomics etc and then went to Tokyotosho.com to check on anime updates. Currently I only have the Fate Stay Night and Inukami updates, as well as the second Naruto movie, to watch. However when I checked what had been released, dear Jesus.... I now need to download - Love Get CHU, Magical Girl Pokan, Good Witch of the West, Yakitate Japan (eps 58 to 60, Tsubasa Chronicle season 2, Ray the Animation, Air Gear, xxxHOLiC, School Rumble 2nd Term, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Utawareumono and Aria the Natural episode updates. That's another 14 updates to get. Hmm, with the second season of Tsubasa around boosting me up to 24 or so new series it looks like I'll be permenantly downloading updates, sheesh. At least it gives me one hell of a varied anime schedule, and I won't really need to download any fully completed series for a while. I'll mostly stick to the updates now as that way I can keep up. Since I have 2 episodes and a movie to watch tonight I'll leave Guild Wars for now. I have a whole day free tomorrow, so I'll probably play it then, as well as watching more updates of course. No doubt those won't end for a good while, and my hard drive is bound to eventually get full thanks to it. Guess I'll have to selectively burn. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home