Monday, May 08, 2006

Bargain.

I nearly fell asleep in my penultimate lesson today, english language. It wasn't boring, and it was held by one of my 2 favourite teachers, yet I felt incredibly drowsy. This could be in part because I didn't get that much sleep, as I went to bed at 3am this morning. Today I intend to go to bed earlier, as I've already finished watching everything. The only reason I didn't fall asleep in psychology was that there was dictation involved, so I was forced to stay awake due to writing. Blarg. After college I decided to go down to Brighton straight away to pick up the latest NewType USA (released last week) and the Gunslinger Spawn model which has been there for over a year. I got there. No Gunslinger Spawn model. Well. Damn. On the plus side I managed to buy the NewType USA, and in David's Books I found the first 6 volumes of Hellsing. They were classed as 'damaged' since the outside edges of the pages were faintly discoloured, yet the insides were pristine white. Instead of £9 each (about $16 or so) they were only £3 each. Now that rocks. It was essentialy a 'buy 2 get 4 free' deal, so I nabbed all 6. As far as I can tell only the first 7 are around in Dave's Comics anyway, so seeing 6 in David's Books rocks. I debated about getting more Magic the Gathering cards, and I really did want to, but in the end managed to resist temptation and put them back.

When I did get home I obviously started to watch anime. Apart from the Aria the Animation and Kiba updates, I watched the rest of Honey & Clover. There wasn't a barrage of updates which surprised me as last week was insane. I guess they'll filter in during the week then. Kiba wasn't too bad, though I'm almost pining for the fight they left in suspense. I'm seriously hoping they have it next episode since it ended with a small portion of it. Aria continues to just follow the Aria company almost randomly, but it makes a break from all the other genres in a way, or is at least different enough, to be refreshing. The rest of Honey & Clover was indeed good. Everyobne was woven closely together as a network of friends, and it was plain to see that they all depended on eachother like any good friends do. Though the series was a little open that's fine, as the second season has been announced, as well as a live action movie. Those'll be interesting to see. For now though I don't have anything to watch, so I guess I can play Guild Wars Factions some more. I'll try to do the mission and possibly the next primary quest. It's either that or finish off some of the smaller quests. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home