Saturday, May 06, 2006

Improvements

Whoops, an overshot by almost an hour. Thank heavens Blogger allows me to change the time of the post. Work today wasn't bad at all. mostly because of a phone call this morning before I left. It invited me round my girlfriend's house after work, and I was happy to oblige. That gave me more than enough incentive to get through work. I also managed to find the Personel manager to fill in a P46 and thereby escape the evil of emergency tax for the paycheck after the next one. There's not enough time for it to affect my paycheck on the 12th, which is a pity. After work I duly went round my girlfriend's house, and the pair of us with her sister and boyfriend made custom pizzas. They were mostly cheese and fake Quorn 'ham', but one had slived crabsticks. It was surprisingly nice. After that we had garlic bread and watched a program called Greg the Bunny. It's basically a form of puppet show, like the Muppets, but with an adult sense of humour. It actually made me laugh, which I didn't expect. It also had Seth Green in it as well as the guy who plays Jim's dad in American Pie. Therefore it was a lot cooler. We then proceeded to watch the movie Lord of War, and it was a damn good movie. Nicholas Cage is a good actor and he suited the role perfectly. You had to feel pity for the guy even though he essentially became colder and calculating.

Once I got home at around 11.30pm I decided to have a short rest before doing the usual forum maintenance and reading of webcomics. Then it was the search for updates and I realised Fate Stay Night had been updates. I got that immediately and watched it. A good episode, as it hints of the connections between Sakura and Rin as well as showing Assassin fighting with Saber. Niiice. There was also the updates for xxxHOLiC, Blood+, Ouran High School Host Club and Air Gear. As such I've started to get those whilst I finish off downloading Honey & Clover. It looks like I'll have all 26 to watch either tomorrow or monday. Most likely monday since I need to get around 15 updates tomorrow. Hmm. That may take a day to do. Since tomorrow I'm going round my girlfriend's place again I won't have much time to watch anime when I actually get home. Monday will be chock a block full of shows for me. I also need to get around to playing Guild Wars Factions as I've still not done the 3rd mission. No doubt some people from this country have completed the game by now, as I completed Guild wars in a matter of days. There's also the matter of playing City of Villains as each day without it is a day wasted in the free trial. Le sigh. So much to do, so little time. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home