Friday, May 05, 2006

Finishing up.

Yet more games of Magic the Gathering today, followed by yet another sociology mock exam question. It was timed and without notes once more, which is getting tiresome. I got the second mock exam result back, and I ended up getting an A on that one too, though it was a narrow pass once more. 44 out of 60, with 41/42 needed for an A. Still, I got that with no revision so that's quite handy. Since the first exam for sociology, methods, is only 11 days away I guess I really should revise sociologist's names or something, since that's what is keeping me from getting top marks. Without names it's apparantly termed as 'personal opinion' as there's no evidence and subjective. That's quite stupid, since all a sociologist represents is another subjective opinion. Meh, oh well. Once I got home I decided to finally start up the 2 week free trial for City of Villains since I felt like actually trying it as the premise seems entertaining. It wasn't too bad really. After the 2 and a half hours it took to download the client at my max download speed I was away, creating first a Mastermind character then a Brute. The first has minions, the second has large fists. I got the Mastermind to level 2 and the Brute to level 3 purely because the large amount of damage delt with large fists and attack specials tends to kill things quicker than a minion. Not bad.

After that I decided to go with my usual dose of anime. I had 9 episodes of amurai 7 left to watch since I'd seen up to episode 17 yesterday before I went to bed. The ending for Samurai 7 was a great one, and the amount of action was insane. However my favourite character, Kikuchiyo the giant red robotic samurai, experienced a heroic end. This annoyed me however since I a) wanted him to live, and b) wanted him to make the little girl, who promised to marry him, happy (eventually after she grows up). He seemed proud to have a loved one, even if she was a bit young and his death due to trying to stop the giant capital ship by himself was quite irritating. I guess the good ending can't be for everyone then. After those 9 episodes all I have to watch is the Magical Pokan, Ergo Proxy and Strawberry panic updates, though they're not finished downloading yet. I guess I have to wait for a bit, so I'll most likely waste a load of time rereading some Bleach manga. I could read the Air Gear manga instead, but I probably won't ever get round to that in the same way that I've not read the first 12 volumes of the Love Hina manga. (The last two I read to see how the series ending was different. Very.) Since by now I'm just blathering on and my dinner's getting cold, I'll be off. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home