Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yet another day.

As I walked into college this morning I cheerfully, is slightly sleepily, listened to the Magical Pokan and AR Forgotten Summer OST's by Yousei Teikoku. They're a damn good Japanese group, and their music is some of the best I've heard which suits me. The rest of the day passed in a generic blur, though there was an interesting game of Magic the gathering. I was using my Golgariless Golgari deck, i.e. the bad one, and I managed to beat down my best deck, the Orzhov of nasty unfairness, without taking a scratch. Hmm. A slight turn around from the norm, and mildly entertaining. When I got home everything improved. Guild Wars: Factions Collector's Edition had arrived. It only got dispatched yesterday with an estimated time of 1 to 2 days, so they were on the best end of that scale. It rocks. The stuff you get with it may not be particularly useful, but it looks uber cool. The poster is nice, as is the calendar and cloth picture, but what I like most is the custom dance emotes in the game. having two shadow clones dance in sync with my assassin makes me smile a lot. The box also looks hella cool. Another nifty addition is the artbook. Seriously, in my opinion the character designs mock World of warcraft even though those are nice too. Some of the armoured badguys look simply BADASS.

I also managed to work my way through the outstanding anime updates. I watched the 2 Disgaea episodes and the Black Lagoon, High School Girls, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach and Ah! My Goddess second season series updates. As the rest of Eureka Seven has been released in softsub I started getting that too, so I watched 2 episodes from there. 37 and 38. All the updates were good, especially Black Lagoon and Ah! My Goddess. In Black Lagoon the psycho girl took out 6 boat's worth of people with her guns... by jumping from boat to speeding boat. Dude... AMG continued to be heartwarming as I'm a fan of the manga. The style of the anime is almost exact to the style in the manga, only slightly older. The newest chapters look almost simplistic, but the sheer amount of detail in them is ridiculous. It's almost paradoxical, in a good way. I also found the AR Forbidden Summer album in another form. A completed one to be exact. The one I'd got was merely the openings and endings, whereas the one I found after was uploaded by the same guy who realised his mistake. Looks like I have more funky music to listen too. I've also just noticed that the first 2 episodes of samurai 7 are now ready to watch, so I'm off to watch them now. With any luck the music wll be done by the time I've finished watching them. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home