Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Up to date-ish.

A tolerable day, all things considered. I read volumes 2 and 3 of Hellsing on the way to college and before my first lesson, as well as managing to lose 2 games of magic the gathering. I was using the 'bad' deck against my favourite Orzhov, and though it was vaguely galling to lose, it was great to see the Orzhov deck work perfectly. Mu mate managed to get Hissing Miasma, Pillory of the Sleepless, Souls of the Faultless, Agent of Masks and all the assorted harsh cards out in sequence. It was great to see my deck working so well, even if it kicked me around in doing so, heh. In Sociology I got another 2 exam questions back, both of which were A's. I get the distinct feeling that AS subjects are incredibly easier than A2 subjects, more than we are told. After that it was work, and 'eurgh'ness. Though wednesdays are usualy quiet, I had a constant stream of customers since only 8 tills were open out of 29, and I was one of those 8. No queues built up, but the moment one customer was leaving another suddenly appeared. The sheer amount of pain that built up in my shoulders and lower back was ungodly. Ungodly I say. On the plus side on the way to work I read half of the 4th volume of hellsing, so at least the trip there wasn't bad. It was just the work itself that irked me, heh.

Upon arriving home I thankfully began watching anime, partly as a diversion from the just-finished work, and partly to catch up. I went through all 12 episodes of Lamune and the updates for Bleach and Zegapain. The DVD Mai Otome specials, or at least the first 4, underwent my perusal too since I found the torrent for those this morning. Lamune was a really endearing series, and it was nice seeing how close the two main characters were in the first place before it gradually progressed to something more. The ending itself showed the girl's true dedication before everything improved for the pair of them into a traditional happy ending. The filler in Bleach is getting more and more 'exotic', that is to say, randomly odd. It had some fusing going on, Naruto-style. This is worrying. On the plus side Zegapain had yet more cool shooting and a revelation for the pilot guy. Yeah, I tend to be bad with names... Now he knows it's a real world he may have to think more about the things he's shooting and the consequences of his actions. Nifty really. Lasting only 3 to 4 minutes long each, the Mai Otome specials were funny but didn't take up any time at all which was a shame. It would have been good had they lasted longer. Unfortunately I still have the Millennium Actress movie to watch, yet I'll most likely see that tomorrow as there doesn't seem to be many updates. I just have to get through an english language mock exam question, as well as a law one. Bah. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home