Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lupine features.

Sorry for the delay, to those of you who expect punctual updates, this post happens to be rolled back several hours. he day didn't go too badly, as I managed to do some law revision on the train to college, learning about 20 cases for statutory interpretation. When the exam came round at 8.50 am I saw that I learnt the right cases. In fact all the questions were pretty easy, so it was all good. Afterwards I progressed onto revising psychology, which didn't go well at all, I only learnt about 6 names and studies. However luck was with me today, as the questions that cropped up in the afternoon exam were on the topics in which the 6 names I learnt were. Excellent stuff, and it was quite a calm exam. I didn't panic, and nor did I think it was hard, it was just... 'nice'. I also spent much of my spare time inbetween the exams and after the last talking to a few mates who I'd not seen for a while due to the study leave. It was good catching up with them, even if they did all do pretty much the same thing every weekend, which was voluntarily sacrifice some of their brain cells. After that I came home in a happy mood, as my next exam is on monday, so I can annotate the sourcepacks on friday. This left me today's afternoon and evening free, as well as the whole of tomorrow. So, what did I do? I played Silkroad Online of course.

I started at level 11. By the time I finished I was halfway to level 18, with all the best items possible. However it wasn't all chocolates and roses, oh no. Death, or rather 'deaths', marred my ascent. I kept progressing onto harder and harder creatures as I slowly rose in level, and though this generally got me more exp, it also got me more beaten up. Now I go through herbs faster than a pyromaniac in a fireworks factory. Black Tigers are harsh enough, yet White Tigers are painful. I've been doing a fair amount of quests too to get the extra exp and gold, and I certainly needed the gold. I gave in to temptation and bought 300 silks, a currency bought for real money. It cost about £16. I spent all bar 11 on - a pet white wolf, a black tiger hat and a Golden Service Time ticket, which doubles all battle exp for a maximum of 3 hours a day with an overall maximum of 24 hours use. However only time spent fighting counts towards it's use, which is handy, and I got the one that lasts 4 weeks. I believe I'll use all 24 hours long before that expires, as I've already used 2 and a half in one session. The wolf, Hrelmari, is already level 15, and pets can't go past their owner's level. This means by the time it catching up I'll be level 19 or 20. I aim to get level 20 soon, just so I can wear a cool black ninja-like outfit.... fufufufu. At any rate anime waits for me, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home