Thursday, June 15, 2006

Overtimed.

Well, ow. I had a slight sleep in this morning as I'd only actually gone to bed at 6 am. I ended up getting out of bed at something like 10.30 am and felt quite fine, so all was well. I made a fuss of Pepsi, our new cat, who's just as affection as Lulu, the other cat we have. I wanted a pure black cat and both my dad and step mum said no, yuet Pepsi is pure black. I'm not too sure why they caved in, but it's pretty cool at any rate. I ended up wasting much of my morning playing Dawn of War rather than revising for my exams on monday and wednesday, which with hindsight is a large tactical error. Oh well, I still have time... Work started at 5 pm and dragged on, and on, and on till 10 pm. Ye gods, it was supposed to be quiet with a World Cup match featuring the England team, but there were still a large amount of customers all through the shift, there purely because England WAS playing. They assumed the store would be empty and so went to shop 'peacefully'. Bah. Thankfully I at least had a few gaps, here and there, between serving customers so I wasn't completely spiritually crushed, just marginally. When I got home I prompty did more law revision - yet more cases for Theft, Robbery and Burglary, as well as the defences of Insanity, Automatism and Intoxication. Fun stuff.

After the revision I moved onto friendlier topics. Anime and manga to be precise. The first chapter of the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya manga was actually the beginning, not shown at the beginning of the anime. This means I'll now be able to follow the manga, which'll be in order, and not need to rewatch the series. Funky stuff. The Naruto chapter update was kinda cool, and led on to the proposition of (Gasp! Shock! Surprise!) more training! However Kakashi stated it'd make Naruto surpass him, so that's gotta be cool. I managed to watch 2 episodes of Disgaea and the updates for Ergo Proxy, Naruto, Kamisama Kazoku and School Rumble 2nd Term. Disgaea wasn't too bad, even if the animation was merely 'standard' and the plot kinda cliche. Ergo proxy however ruled the immortal soul. It had more of Vincent in his Proxy form, and that enough constitues 'win' and 'awesome'. You may be able to tell that I like this anime. Naruto was passable and made me laugh purely thanks to a giant summoned ninja shark. Kamisama Kazoku had the prospective god as a normal human, if only for a day. He finally realised who it was he had feeling for which he didn't even realise at all before. It yet again reminded me of Eureka Seven character designs and was fun to watch. As for School Rumble, well it had Harima and hanai competing yet again, as well as the icon 'Lala'. That should explain it's goodness. Go watch it. That's me out of time as I have a forum to update and more Dawn of war to play. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home