Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Urgh.

Well today was aimed to be a day of revision, and so it was. I'll be horribly brief in this post as I'm tired and really do want to go to sleep. I ended up speding most of my day reading through my psychology course. It wasn't revision per se, as I didn't try to really memorise anything. I just read through it, as that's all my mind could really tolerate. I didn't really feel all that good, which is never handy when you're trying to remember facts. After that I went to Games Workshop in the afternoon and hung out there, then actually had a game of Necromunda. 2 of my Spyrers got taken out but thankfully had no injuries at all, whereas another of my mate's Ratskins died. He seems to be getting better at rolling the 'dead' results now.

I saw my girlfriend too, which helped to relax me and get rid of some of the exam pressure and stress, though I knew I had to still do a little more law revision on statutory interpretation, not to mention all the psychology, when I got home. As such when I did get home I went through the cases on statutory interpretation again till I could reasonably remember them, then I came to post this. I've not quite properly revised psychology yet, as I generally only know the main facts for each theory. I still need specific study names and facts about abnormalities of the mind such as schizophrenia. I'll probably use the train journey into college tomorrow, as well as the 2 hour or so gap inbetween exams, to do final revision for psychology. Kinda late, but better than nothing I guess. That's everything as I didn't have time to watch anime. ill next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home