Sunday, June 18, 2006

More time.

Hmm. Work was just as tiring as yesterday, though I was far more tired, and as such at some points had trouble keeping my eyes open. The break is usually after 2 hours, and mine today arrived 3 hours and 50 minutes after I started. Not exactly perfect, buy oh well. I managed to actually eat something, which helped keep me awake due to the energy it provided. Such a pity a cheese sandwich isn't exactly a good battery... By the time work finished I was fully awake, and happy to see my girlfriend again. Over the course of the evening we played Trivial Pursuit with her family, then went for a nice walk along part of the Downs. It was quite scenic and refreshing, and surprisingly peaceful. I didn't even realise she lived so close to such calming areas. I'll most likely walk up around there in the near future, and we're most likely going to start going on long walks when I finish my exams. That's something nice to look forward to for me, aside from the supposed trip to America which I -may- be going on if my mum manages to sort it out on time, for late July/early August... Once I got home, slightly earlier due to the need for revision, I actually revised. I went through all the cases with my step mum, and now I know nearly all bar a few, and can recall them quite easily. If I don't know the name off the top of my head, I know what happened in the case, which is almost as good. Excellent. I also have time to revise tomorrow before the exam itself.

Since I got through my revision, and updated the forum, and even got a few things done on Neopets, and -still- had a bit of time to spare, I decided to finally get through my anime backlog which had by then grown to 9 episodes to watch. In order then, Good Witch of the West, Ah! My Goddess second series, Zegapain, Tsubasa Chronicle, Fate Stay Night, Ray the Animation, Ouran High School Host Club, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Magical Pokan. Not too bad really. I'll be quite brief as they're all different episodes. Good Witch of the West had nice character development, and good character designs for attire. Ah! My Goddess had more Peorth, which, if you know Peorth's character, can be 'hectic'. Zegapain had more pain caused between friends due to the guy's revelation that he's just data in a server. Tsubasa Chronicle had Chi in it, which simply rocked. Fate Stay Night had a reasonably good end to the series, which means I need to get around to burning it to DVD now. As for Ray the Animation, more clone fighting and harsh words. Ouran igh School Host Club had one of the funniest episodes I've seen. Naturally it's a subjective view, but a guy afraid of the light trying to be like a Prince for his tiny little sister who's afraid of the dark.. excellent stuff. Higurashi had another death, and one blonde reporter seems te be a good guess of events and character. Lastly, Magical Pokan had another 2 mini stories, both of which were pretty good. Especially the first, that poor magic user... That wraps it all up, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home