Friday, June 30, 2006

Miraculously on time.

Woah, I managed to post this with over 45 minutes to go till the deadline. Nifty. Unfortunately I feel very tired indeed, so I'll be quite brief. All throughout the day I played SRO in sessions, before falling asleep for an hour or two, then playing more SRO, falling asleep, etc etc. The weird sleeping hours certainly continued for today, that's for sure. I also went on to write just under 6 pages of training for Latenter in the Soul Society forum. It's not much compared to some others, but it got me one handy special, and on track to get another. Latenter's becoming harsher... In SilkRoad Online I eventually managed to complete the 'kill 500 Earth Ghosts' quest, and got given even more quests along the lines of getting huge numbers of items or kills. This'll certainly take time. I'm still on the first (of 3) 'get 200 gunpowder bombs' quest, and I only have 35. Well damn...

I did manage to fit in anime too, but not much as I only had 4 episodes to watch. Witchblade, School Rumble, xxxHOLiC and Zegapain. Witchblade had more interesting fighting, and the journalist finally got to see a few truths. School Rumble had yet more plain bad luck for arima, the poor, poor guy. At least he kinda got what he wanted, in a very vague way. Watanuki had a prank played on him by Yuuko, Doumeki and Himeko, and still remained as stubborn as ever. Some things don't seem to ever change. As for Zegapain, Kyo (I think that's his name...) further annoyed his best friend who loves him by saying very stupid things in an attempt to get rid of the bad aura between them. It backfired quite spectacularly. Since I had some spare time I also read all 65 scanlated chapters of Air Gear, and I have to say the manga is much better than the series. The artwork is very impressive, though a few acts of violence 'cross the line' and left a bad aftertaste. Still, as a whole, it's a very good manga. That's about all, so till next time. I have to go get some sleep now, I'm tired again and have work tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home