Sunday, June 25, 2006

Woods and walks.

I knew it'd happen, and it did. For the first half of my shift I was struggling to stay awake, smile and converse with the customers. I managed it, but it was actually hard for my sight to focus on items, and instead it kept blurring, moving downwards, simply not seeing the item (as if it were in the blind spot) and so forth. Not all that pleasant, but I've learnt my lesson now. There's no way in hell I'll ever want to do that again. Feeling like that is a bad, bad sensation indeed. Luckily the second half of my shift improved a lot when I suddenly seemed to gain a fair amount of energy, though I'd not eaten anything within 3 hours, which allowed me to actually keep my eyes open and do my job properly. Thankfully I don't think anyone noticed, thanks to the ever useful cap. After work when I was round my girlfriend's place we decided to have a walk around the wooded area near her home, and it a really serene experience walking with her, and stopping briefly to sit down and vaguely pay attention to a small dew (spelling?) pond whilst chatting about a wide array of subjects. Since we both like anime, that came up and most notably Bleach since I found out not long ago that Bleach: Heat the Soul 3 is coming out on PSP in Japan on the 20th f July. The first onehad 6 characters, the second had 11, this one has 33. Quite a big markup, and I was describing all the funky special moves. The game does indeed look like it rocks. There was also a prolonged theoretical discussion about Ichigo and his family history that was pretty cool. I'm constantly reminded by how lucky I am to be with a girl who not only shares my interests, but is frankly stunning.

When I did get home I decided to play more Silkroad Online instead of revising for the engliah language exam tomorrow. I saw the situation as thus - it's an editorial writing exam. Therefore all preparation I do would rely on a certain question coming up, which is foolish as it may be on the wrong pack. Therefore, I'll simply read both sources, possibly a few times, in the 5 hours I'm at college before the exam at 1.20 pm. I reckon that should be more than enough time, as I'll just be reading, and some of the sources themselves are quite short. Hell, I'll even have time to make a more detailed index. As such I decided to try to catch up with some of the extra exp time as only 3 hours can be carried over to the next day, regardless of how many you've not used. I still had 40 minutes or so from yesterday, so in the end I finished up with 130-ish minutes of today left. Combined with the time I get tomorrow, that's Just over 5 hours. That means I'll need to get at least 2 and a bit hours of combat done tomorrow to avoid wasting any time. I'll most likely do this during the day inbetween revision, as it'll be a nice break, and in the evening I go to Games Workshop. I may even get round to watching what anime I do have tomorrow, as now there's the Utawarerumono, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Air Gear and Magical Pokan updates to watch. Only 4, but they'll be nice diversions tomorrow to stop me going insane through the virtue of revision. At any rate that's it, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home