Saturday, June 24, 2006

Running late.

Whoops, another rollback post. Dang. Work started well, though as I hadn't got much sleep I was almost nodding off during the first 4 or so hours ofthe 8 hour shift. This does not bode well, as I seem to be going to bed at exactly the same time tonight. Erm... whoops. Luckily during the latter half of work sugar restored me, and I was able to actually function. I'd had to resort to using my cap to cover the fact that my eyes were closed... Anyway, one customer I had when I was about to finish was incredilb yjolly and had a great chat with me, then proceeded to go to customer service to tell them how good and nice I was. Her reasons for doing so were because I was 'happy, helpful, smiled a lot and actually had a conversation'. Yeah, that had -nothing- to do with the fact that work was going to finish soon and that I'd see my girlfriend.... heh. When I got home from my girlfriend's place I decided to play more Silkroad Online, in order to not lose any time from the extra exp Gold Ticket. In the end when I logged off I was almost level 22, Hrilmari was finally level 21, and I have 100 minutes left. This'll now go up to 280 minutes to use tomorrow. I doubt I'll be able to do that, but I need to use at least an hour or two before 2 am tomorrow, or I lose a bit of time since only 3 hours can be carried over from the previous day. Hopefully I'll make another level within that time.

Other than that I didn't do much. Aside from the Air gear and Utawarerumono updates I have in reserve only the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni was up for grabs. By the time I finish my last two exams, one on monday and one on wednesday, there not only should be more anime to watch, but also more time to play Silkroad Online. Excellent stuff, ehehehe. Since I have nothing else to talk about my post is cut short for today, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home