Monday, June 26, 2006

Penultimate.

Today got my penultimate exam out the way. Excellent stuff. I went to college in the morning, surviving off a can of Lucozade as I'd only got a few hours of sleep. I went to bed, I just didn't fall asleep for ages. Thankfully the drink worked and I felt fine all day. My revision plan, to read through both source packs in the 5 hours I had before the exam, kind of went ok. The only part that I didn't quite factor in was friends, several of them new ones I've only met in the exams period, sitting next to me and actually talking, without noticing the revision infront of me. One girl looked so happy to sit down and talk to someone she knew, since no one else was around, that I just didn't have the heart to point out I was busy. Through that I lost nearly 2 and a half hours to various people. Luckily I still got through both packs, so no real loss. I was hoping for a question on the King Arthur pack in the exam, asking if he were real or a myth in article format. As it was the question appeared, but for Radio 3, which deals mosty with classical music, and the setting was in the interval in an 'Arthus and Guinevere' opera. Slightly unusual then, but I wrote that anyway even though I'm not overly good at radio tasks. meh, I can hope I get a nice grade. When I got home not only did I play more SilkRoad Online, getting both my character and wolf to level 23, I also finally got round to watching some anime.

I managed to watch the Magical Pokan, Kiba, Ray the Animation, 6th Mai Otome DVD special, Utawarerumono, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Air Gear and Tsubasa Chronicle updates. 7, not including the barely 3 minute DVD special. Not too bad then, by virtue of not much left to actually watch. Magical Pokan had yet more cuteness, but it was the end of the series, so I won't be able to look forward to it anymore. No doubt I'll repeatedly watch some of it. Kiba had Zed's new spirit kicking, if not arse, then serious skull. Nifty. Ray the Animation had the evil villain's desires revealed, which was just to have the mother he'd lost as a 10 year old back. Not really what you'd expect from a supposedly evil guy, and his research did save some people, but a guess if you're not the main character of an anime and cause a death for any reason, you're evil. The Mai Otome special was brief, but had fan service. As such, worth it. In Utawarerumono Hayase's (I think that's his name...) true identity was revealed in a giant ambush on his men. Pity the attackers don't realise he's still not sure of who he was, and that he's a nice guy now. In Higurashi the main boy seems to be losing his mind. It's certainly interesting seeing all the various ways the same story, in essence, can be told. Crow (his nickname) in Air Gear had a bit of a surprise when the viscious guy he was fighting against changed into a timid yet happy boy, due to a split personality disorder. He probably wasn't expecting the sudden kisses too.... Lastly in tsubasa Chronicle there was a semi-world jump, and more funky fighting. Good stuff. Now I just have to update the forum and play more SilkRoad Online. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home