Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Brief respite.

I'm in the middle of taking a slight break from SilkRoad Online so I can post here. My day didn't start to bad, as I got up at 2 pm. Yesm, that's right, 2 pm. Admittedly I went to bed yesterday ridiculously early in today's morning, but meh. By the time I had my shower to purify myself from the evil heat it was time to go to work. My work day was, to say the least, quite varied. I started on checkouts, went onto replenishing bags at tills, then back onto checkouts, then gathering baskets, then went outside to gather trolleys back, then finally had a meeting with my manager as it was the last day of this week I work, and my probation therefore ends. He seemed very happy with how I'd done in the 3 months, and actually said 'It's nice to be able to keep people.' As such my job is now permenant, so 'woo' I guess. Plus on saturday, the next day I'm working, since I turn 18 my pay goes up. No doubt that is very nifty. Other than all that however I didn't do much at work, but I did appreciate the varied schedule. It reduced my boredom quite a bit, as it wasn't all tedium thanks to repetetively scanning items over and freaking over. When I got home, by taxi as my dad and step mum were out at a magician's lecture, I decided to rest a bit and have a dinner comprised of bisquits. I really should get round to making noodles at least... meh.

I then went on to play SilkRoad Online. What else? I actually managed to get through all 3 hours, and a slight amount of today's time, and it's still not even the deadline yet. I'll probably only use half an hour of today's time thanks to this break, but it's better than nothing, and I'll probably go to sleep once I've finished today's time, so I'll only have 3 hours to use tomorrow during the day. At 5 pm tomorrow I need to leave as at 5.30 pm I'm meeting up with my best friend to see a film to celebrate my birthday early. Back to SRO however, I managed to get to level 31, as well as my white wolf, and I sold the level 21 grey wolf for 1.3 million. This puts my gold stash up to a respectable 9.3 million overall. Not too bad considering I've been playing less than half a month. Unfortunately I still have anime waiting for me. I have the School Rumble, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Zegapain updates to watch, and I still have to get the Honey & Clover II, Air Gear (2 updates), Bleach, Powerpuff Girls Z and Kiba updates. Gah. Tomorrow there'll be more. Hopefully I'll be able to watch them all tomorrow, since that's the plan. I'll just have to wake up early or something.... Ah well. At least the character singles for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya keeps me happy. Their songs are pretty good, especially Nagato's. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home