Saturday, July 01, 2006

Mixed.

Well my day was both 'good', 'okay' and 'bad' rolled into one. I guess that makes it a normal day in comparison to most people. I don't feel like talking much here, even though it's on time, so I'll be very brief. Work wasn't too bad, as near the end I got to stand around outside not doing much, then finished by walking up and down aisles, not doing much. I did however have to ID 20 to 30 year olds for alcohol as the lady behind me, whom I get premission to sell from, apparantly couldn't work out people's ages... The time I spent with my grielfriend was great, and I really enjoyed seeing her again. When I got home however I lapsed into a depressive state, crying and so forth. There wasn't a real reason, I just felt supremely bad. I spoke with my step mum, and dad when he came into the room, and afterwards felt a bit better, even if I didn't return to my usual composure and happiness. Since it was late I quickly checked anime torrents, of which there are 4 updates to get to add to the episode of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni I have to watch, then updated the Soul Society forum. I then came here to write this, and now I shall go play SilkRoad Online to further distract myself. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow morning.

To my friends from Games Workshop who read this - please do not ask why I was upset. I don't mean to worry, but I need personal space for this. Thanks in advance.

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home