Monday, July 03, 2006

Early-ish.

Not much happened today really. I woke up early and it was too hot to do anything, so I remained in my rom in bed and tried to keep cool. By about midday I decided to actually go and get signed out of college, so my dad and I drove up to Haywards Heath. Unfortunately it was an inset day so the teachers weren't available, so we both went to Crawley cinema and saw the film 'Over the Hedge'. It wasn't that bad really, and the CG quality was impressive. Since it was a film mainly aimed at children, though it focused on death threats and stealing, not to mention addiction to junk food and lying, the trailers were nearly all for other CG films. It's almost as if there are now more CG'd films being made than real ones... After that we came back home and I went onto SilkRoad Online to use up yesterday's double exp time. At the end of yesterday's allocated 3 hours I managed to get level 29 and halfway to level 30, with my white wolf at the same level. The grey one is now level 21, so he's kinda catching up, or at least maintaining the distance. I also managed to watch the anime I had stored, though that was done early in the morning, at about 2 am. I got through the Ah! My Goddess second season, Ray the Animation, Ouran High School Host Club, Ergo Proxy and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni updates.

Ah! My Goddess rocked as per usual since I'm a fan of most things A!MG related. Peorth kept trying to win keichi over to her side from Belldandy, and kept on failing. Plus she also realised just how nice Belldandy was, so it was all good. Ray the Animation wasn't bad, though the series ended. It was slightly anticlimatic, and ray's 'deteriorating sight' lasted barely a few minutes before Black Jack came along and fixed them. Er... dramatic. I guess. Ouran High School Host Club had haruhi dreaming about being in wonderland, with all the guys as characters such as the Caterpillar, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter etc. It was certainly odd, that's for sure. It was also one of the incredibly few times haruhi's been seen with long hair. Ergo proxy well and truly dipped into the realm of Neon Genesis Evangelion, with abstract concepts and repeated scenes galore, though of course with slight differences each time. As the series goes on it gets more complex, and I like it even more. Finally Higurashi no Naku Koro ni finished yet another miniature story arc, and this one was definitely slightly odd. Seems like luck really doesn't exist for the people in that anime... I'm already wondering what the focus of the next little arc will be. For now though I'll draw my rambling to a close, as I have the Today in Class 5-2 OVA to watch, not to mention Blood+ (at long last), xxxHOLiC and High School Girls updates. As such, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home