Sunday, July 02, 2006

Countdown.

Work was an incredible drag today. My god, it was horrendously slow. Jeebus... At one point I thought 2 hours had gone past, checked my watched, and it had only been 40 minutes. I still had an hour and 15 minutes tio the end, and spent a huge amount of that time changing lyrics to music I know, generally along the lines of my mind breaking and intolerance to the work. When it ended I was immensely thankful. I got to see my girlfriend again, and that improved my day a ridiculous amount. She was a few minutes late in picking me up, and it was ridiculously cute. As her mum drove the car up, she leant out the window and made a kind of mewing noise with her arms outstretched for a hug. That made me get the 'warm and fuzzy' feeling, which was pretty cool. We spent most of the evening filling out a job apllication form for her, which certainly ate up the time. I also listened to more Billy talent, R.E.M., Linkin Park and classical music. Varied, but still nice to listen to. The Billy Talent music caught my attention mostly, as I have the first album, but not the second. As such it was good managing to hear more of his work. Red Flag was on the album too, and that song simply rocks. We also browsed Neopets a fair amount and she seemed to be impressed with how much demirri has improved, even though I've honestly not done that much.

When I got home I checked Skype, anime torrents, updated the forum then came almost immediately here to post early, as I have lots of double exp time in SilkRoad Online to catch up on. I still pretty much have 3 hours from yesterday and 3 from today, and only 3 can be carried over to tomorrow at 2 am when the next 3 hours are added. As such I have just over 4 hours to use 3 hours of combat-only time. I think about 30 minutes or so are going to be wasted, meh. I'll do my best. Anime-wise I have to watch - Ah! My Goddess second series, Ray the Animation, Ouran High School Host Club, Ergo proxy, Utawarerumono, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and FINALLY the second OVA episode of Today in Class 5-2, which simply rocks. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have spare time to watch them... So, SilkRoad beckons. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home