Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cinema trip.

Today was a lazy day, a very lazy day indeed. I didn't go to bed last night as I was playing SilkRoad Online, but I did finally get some kip time at around 7.30 am, and got up at 1 pm. From there I went onto my computer, as always, and chatted to various people, the main convo being with my girlfriend. I had to dash however as I was due to meet my best mate in brighton at 5.30 pm, and got there 10 minutes early. Unfortunately she'd got the time wrong, and had already been waiting an hour... whoops. We went down to the cinema and bought the tickets early, then went to a sushi bar and had a meal there. It was really nice, and we'd both been there before, but unfortunately we missed the student discount deadline by 40 minutes, heh. Oh well I guess. After that we quickly hurried to the cinema and saw the film, Over the Hedge. I'd already seen it with my dad, but my mate hadn't seen it, so that was a reasonable choice. Yet again it was good watching the CG, though she was slightly tired by then and missed parts of the film I think... At any rate I filled her in on the general plot and she seemed to like it, so it wasn't a complete loss. After the film it was getting pretty late so we decided to return to our homes. Overall it was a great outing, since we get on so well, and I always have a fun time simply talking with her. Pretty cool then.

Once I did get home I decided to get to level 32 in SilkRoad Online since I was vaguely close, and once I did manage it, using a pacifying circle a hell of a lot to prevent crap things attacking me, I decided to take a break. I needed 32 to get to the next main stage weapon, and it allowed me to use 2 armour pieces that had dropped from monster kills, so that was quite handy. It was then a matter of talking to friends on Skype, and not doing much else. I still have a fair amount of anime to watch, namely the 2 Air Gear, Powerpuff Girls Z, Naruto, Bleach, Kiba and Kamisama Kazoku updates. It's up to 7 episodes, ooer. I probably won't get to watch any anime till monday as all weekend I'm working then going round my girlfriend's place after, so it doesn't leave me much time at home. No doubt I'll lose several hours double exp time in SRO too. Meh, oh well. I still have to update the Soul Society forums, so I'll be off for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home