Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Window Shopping.

In the morning there was a lot of waiting. I was up early waiting for my laptop to arrive, but alas it didn't arrive till the early afternoon. During the morning I went out to get the laptop case strap, and worried a fair amount that the parcel would be delivered whilst my dad and I were out of the house, meaning it'd be taken back. Therefore it was fortunate that the laptop was delivered later. In the end it arrived at 1.30 pm. Now I'd said I'd be going out at 1.30 pm, since I was going to meet my girlfriend at 2 pm and I'd rather be early than late. However I couldn't resist the laptop, and so I spent 15 minutes setting part of it up, then leaving it to charge. Thankfully I got to the meeting place exactly on time, which was fortunate. My girlfriend and I then went window shopping for several hours as she inquired about jobs. I'm not a huge fan of window shopping, especially for clothes, since I don't really buy that many. However with my girlfriend window shopping was certainly different, and wholly more enjoyable. Her randomness made it interesting, which was pretty cool. After that we both went to Games Workshop, and met up with another 2 of our friends. One of them was hungry, so we all went to a noodle place and he treated us to the meal, as a psuedo-birthday present for me, which was incredibly nice of him. He also got me a vlume of manga and japanese movie, not to mention some burnable DVD's, so that simply rocked.

I spent most of my time at Games Workshop either with my girlfriend or chatting with my friends, but other than that I relaxed for the most part. After getting home I quickly went on SilkRoad Online as I was running out of time to use the double exp time before the deadline, and in the end I ended up sacrificing 30 minutes. Meh, that's not that much I guess, though it's an extra bit I won't be able to use to get nearer level 40... On the plus side I made level 34, and I'm already half way to level 35 thanks to the quest reward. I'm now killing the second set of 1000 'Flower Ghosts' which no doubt will take several hours. With any luck it'll get me close to level 36. I also spent some time on my laptop, moving across a good deal of programs from my main PC. Now most of the stuff I use often is on there, which makes things simpler. I also have a few of the smaller games, and I've changed how it all looks, using different icons and so forth. It's all pretty much done now, and I only have Photoshop CS2 left to put on it, which I'll probably manage to do tomorrow. I've not had any time to watch anime unfortunately, but luckily I only have 3 episodes to watch, so it's no big deal. Since that wraps everything up, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home