Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Even more levels.

Gah, today since I went to bed quite early in the morning, I ended up getting out of bed at 1 pm. Since my dad had to go to work in the afternoon, he had to take me to work at 1.30 pm, even though I started at 3 pm. This meant that for over an hour I just wandered around, popping into Blockbuster to have a look through their games, and I had time for a small meal in the ASDA staff cafe. That passed the time reasonably well enough. Work itself wasn't too bad at all. I asked to be put on one of the express tills. Though I usually dislike them immensely, recently I've noticed they've not been anywhere near as busy as the main tills. My observation paid off. Though there was a steady stream of customers, I ended up with far more small empty gaps throughout my shift, which made the experience a lot nicer and far more relaxing. There was definitely less stress than the usual. Not much else happened at work really, though I confirmed my holiday dates where I wouldn't be working. From the 19th of July to the 6th of August, inclusive, I'll not have to go into work, which is certainly nice. This means I'll be able to spend more time with my girlfriend, and when I told her this she seemed quite happy about it, so that's all good then. Once I got home I contemplated having a rest, but in the end decided to update the forum then play even more SilkRoad Online.

The 30 minutes I thought I'd sacrificed yesterday were still available. I forgot I'd almost got up to date, so that was extremely handy. Through a shedload of killing I managed to complete the 'kill 1000 flower ghost' quest a second time out of three, and made a start on the third and final one whilst picking up a few other quests for later. Thanks to the sheer volume of killing, not to mention the quest rewards, I made it to level 35 and managed to get to half way towards level 36 with still around an hour of double exp in combat time remaining. At the end of that hjour with luck I'll be at 60% or even 70% if I'm lucky. For now though I decided to come here to post, then to go and get some real sleep. No doubt I'll use up that hour tomorrow, long before the deadline. On the anime front a few episodes have piled up again, namely the Bleach, Kiba, Disgaea, Blood+, Utawarerumono, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Powerpuff Girls Z, Love Get Chu and Happy Seven updates, as well as 2 episodes of Yume Tsukai. Tomorrow a couple more will probably be released, and I aim to finish them all off before the day is over. That would get me nicely up to date before the weekend, where all the anime usually builds up for me to watch. Well then, that's all. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home