Sunday, July 09, 2006

A little bit late.

Ok, maybe 'quite late', by several hours. Never mind eh? Work today wasn't too bad I guess, though it got insanely busy after the first hour. For some reason the store was packed, and usually when the weather is bad the store is slightly empty. Maybe a shedload of people had a change of heart, but it certainly wore me out, that's for sure. I eventually made it through the day without intense psychological breakdown, which is always a very good bonus. The sight of my girlfriend once again pretty much cured me of my stress, so that was obviously good. When I got to her house there was still some birthday cake left, so I nabbed some. As it was a very nice cake my mood further improved. We didn't do much except for listen to music and, in my case, rest, since work had made me feel wrecked. There was also the football World Cup final to watch, interspersed with more Fullmetal Alchemist and Mezzo DSA, one series I want to get. The World Cup made me laugh, what with the gratuitous violence nearer the end, and the anime had the Homonculus Greed, and the DSA agency respectively, so it was a good evening. Though I felt tired, I managed to stay awake quite well, which makes what happened when I got home vaguely more impressive.

Upon arriving home, I decided to play SilkRoad Online as I wanted to get to level 33. Not that great a target, but one useful to have if I want to actually hit level 40 within another 10 days or so. As such I went on and started the mass 'Blood Death Flower' monster genocide. Then a friend from the Soul Society forum managed to get on, so I helped power level her for several hours, getting her and her wolf a few levels apiece. When she had to leave I kept going, then finally left the game when I did get to level 33. I looked at the time. Well dame, 4 am... I need to be up at 8 am, and I still hadn't written my blog or updated the Soul Society forum... Well, not good then. That's why this post is quite late. I'll have to leave it here for now as I still need to update the forum and I'm feeling incredibly tired now. 'Tomorrow' I probably won't feel so good. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home