Thursday, July 13, 2006

SilkRoad Online-athon.

You can guess from the title what this post will mainly be about. Anyway, to go through the post in the usual order, I actually got out of bed before midday. That in itself I consider to be vaguely impressive. I dodn't go out or do anything, but rather went onto SilkRoad Online to finish up today's special exp time, as I still had around an hour to go. In doing so I managed to get slightly past 70%, which means hopefully when I start playing at 2 am I should get to level 36 within the 3 hours. After I got that done I went and helped my dad with some heavy bags of pebbles. We collected them from one of my step-sisters, as she, and her husband, moved into a new place and didn't want them. My dad however wanted them as materials for his new smaller pond, mainly for filling in the gap created by the old larger one. As such I did lots of the carrying to save my dad the strain, and we managed to get 5 large bags round the old pond, so that was quite productive. After that I decided to go back to SilkRoad Online, but with a new character. Thanks to following nearly all of the quests in order, as well as using the silver ticket that new characters get, I managed to make it to level 16. This is of course not bad for a singlwe day, as one friend from the Soul Society forum and Skype is only level 17, and I managed to rope her into the game a few weeks ago.

Once that ticket was over I quickly used my spare time to update the forum and watch as much anime as possible before going back to SRO for the gold ticket time for my main character. Overall I got through the updates for - Happy Seven, Bleach, Naruto, Kiba, Disgaea, High School Girls, Blood+, Utawarerumono, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and 2 episodes of Zegapain. 11 isn't too bad really. In incredible brief then, as I'm posting this as fast as I can to get back to SRO, Happy Seven was funny in an ironic kind of way. Bleach had more filler but at least it was interesting. The Naruto filler wasn't quite as bad as normal, but Gai's afro was soul-destroying. Kiba had more cool fighting and internal mind struggles, and Noa got an apparantly impressive shard. The final for Disgaea was kinda odd in what happened to the characters, but not a bad way to end the series. High School Girls had a very... interesting way to apply massage oil. If you want details, watch episode 12... Blood+ had more of the Sif fighting at high speed which is cool, as their speed effect is like that of the bad guys in the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Utawarerumono involved a lot more skirmishing and warfare, and Hakuro is looking decidedly more stressed and worried, poor guy. Higurashi wasn't anywhere near as freaky as previous episodes, but still interestingly odd. As for Zegapain, the main female friend of yo had a huge change, then something incredibly bad happened to her, which was ridiculously harsh. I still have 8 episodes to watch, dang. I'm off to SRO then. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home