Saturday, July 08, 2006

So I'm 18 eh?

Hmm. An interesting day to say the least. Work started fine, though I was placed on the express tills. Though I usually hate them, it wasn't that busy, so I coped rather well. However I was then moved onto a normal till, and it was ridiculously busy there. Well damn. Though, as I'm now 18, I don't have to ask to sell alcohol anymore, it does mean that other people started asking me if -they- were allowed to sell. It wasn't as stressful as continuously having to ask someone else, but it was still kinda aggravating. Oh well, guess I have more of that to look forward to as long as I have the job... Le sigh. On the plus side lots of people wished me happy birthday, even if they did seem quite surprised that I was working on my birthday. Next year I guess I'll plan ahead more, heheh.... Thankfully work finished at 6 pm, though by then my tolerance, not to mention sanity, was wearing thin. My girlfriend completely restored me however, as I always feel much better simply by seeing her, so it was all god. Her sister actually gave me a present, what she termed a 'manly' bouquet, as she works in a flower shop. It was a nice gesture, and was surprisingly lacking in abundant colour, which counts as manly I guess. After that I was presented with hot dogs and a really nice cake, so that was excellent.

After that we decided to watch a film, namely 'The Secret Window' starring Mr. Depp. It was certainly an interesting film, and the role Depp played was very well done. I may be slightly biased however as I'm a fan of his acting. I really enjoyed just the act of watching the film with my girlfriend too, since being a human cushion promotes a rather nice feeling of contentment. After that it was pretty late, so I had to say goodbye after I was taken back home. Thankfully it's sunday tomorrow so I can see her again. Yes, yes I know I've got it bad. Several people from the Soul Society forum have pointed this out to me, which seriously goes against my vaguely evil image of 'The Storyteller'. Meh, ah well. Most of them know me anyway, so I don't think they actually consider me evil, just kinda harsh at times. I did manage to play a small, i.e. very small, amount of SilkRoad Online, and out of the 3 hours from yesterday I ended up sacrificing 2 and a half thanks to time constraints. Yeah, dang. Tomorrow I'll be back up to 6 hours, and when I get back home from my girlfriend's place I'll try to use at least 3 hours or so before the deadline. That will at least get me closer to level 33, if not to the actual gaining of the level itself. I need to try to get to level 40 within 11 days or so, so I should probably get cracking as I'm a measly level 32. Ah well, till next time. (I really should get round to watching some anime too...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home