Saturday, August 12, 2006

From bleh to fun.

The title practically says it all really. Work wasn't 'bad' per se, it was simply hellishly busy. For some reason there was a much higher number of people shopping in the store than usual. This meant that I only got one or two short breaks between customers overall throughout the entire day, and those were when I was on the 'express' till. The breaks were probably because the self-scan area is up and running, so people seemed to be using it out of curiosity more than anything else. When I got moved to a normal till the stream of customers was neverending. I counted down each hour to my two designated breaks. It may make time seem slower to some, but it's almost required for me to keep my sanity. Luckily work did indeed end, and I got to see my girlfriend again. To those who've read my blog continuously (for some bizarre reason...) you'll know that my girlfriend makes me incredibly happy, and makes me not mind the badness throughout my day previously. Therefore hugging her brightened my mood drastically. It was the usual affectionate hanging out whilst round her place, and she went to this funny quote site. I didn't really bother remembering what the url was, but it was quite funny regardless. We also both played a little bit of Bleach 3, but she seemed more focused on the sound section. Some of the fighting character sounds are a bit... ambiguously dodgy when heard without actual fighting. Ulquiorra's sounds five and six seem to be her favourites, and make her go into a giggle fit every time she hears them.

Unfortunately, though practically, I had to return home. When I got back someone was setting off fireworks not too far away which was quite nice. I watched those for a while before I headed in and actually got round to doing stuff, such as updating the Soul Society forum. The usual webcomic and anime update procedure followed, though I still only have Happy Seven, Ouran High School Host Club and Binbou Shimai Monogatari to watch. Since there's only three, with more likely to be released tomorrow, I'll watch them all tomorrow. I get back from my girlfriend's place usually at around 10.20 pm, but on sundays I get back at 9.20 pm. I'll have more than adequate time tomorrow then. In SilkRoad Online news, I finally created the Guild! I got two of my fellow forum/Skype/SRO-goers to help donate a third of the required costs, since it had been us three who'd planned it from the beginning some time ago. The Guild 'Caedaeros' lives! Caedere is Latin for 'hack', so I thought it was quite funny. The other two also liked the name, so it's all good. I'm still level 40 and working through quests, but I only have seven or eight to do overall to catch up, and there aren't any new quests till level 44. I should make it then, heh. That's me out of news for now, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home