Friday, August 11, 2006

Sleep in.

Well whoops. I'd agreed with my girlfriend that I'd be round her house at 3 pm. I woke up early in the morning, and, seeing it was morning, decided to stay in bed as I had plenty of time. That was a mistake. I accidentally fell into a doze and lost track of time, and when I did notice what time it was it was already 3.15 pm. Crap. Luckily I got round to her house by 3.35 pm and apologised a lot. Only 35 minutes late, but still a screw up. Damn. My afternoon with her was a lot more fun than the act of making a mistake though, so that was all good. We both played a lot more Bleach 3 as she loves the game, and even made remarks about wanting to get a PSP. She's now rather proficient at fighting as Hisagi, and even though it's a lieutenant character she was easily beating some of the captain characters, most notably Byakuya in Ban Kai form. That was pretty impressive to watch. I'm getting better as Ulquiorra too, plus I found out that Ban Kai Ichigo can actually fully go into Vaizard mode shoul you use the second special and be hit. He has the half mask an everything, which is just cool. Nearly all our afternoon which was spent doing something, and not resting, was spent playing Bleach 3. It was a fun afternoon all in all,. plus seeing my girlfriend always puts me in a happy mood.

Back at home, I didn't really do much. I had a muffin, if you count that as news. I also did watch all the anime I mentioned yesterday after I finished writing the post, with the exception of Happy Seven. Since that hadn't finished downloading by the time I'd watched all the other anime I left it. I still need to get round to watching it, yet as no further updates came out today I'll probably leave it for tomorrow or something. I'll need to go to bed much earlier than usual, since I have work tomorrow and need to be up at around 9 am. Blarg. On the plus side once work is over I'll be with my girlfriend again, so that's something I can look forward to throughout the day. Since my work holiday has ended my shedule is pretty much going back to normal. This means slightly less time for me to do everything. I'll have to start getting up at a normal time on weekdays now... Damn. I still have to update the Soul Society forum so I better go do that now, as I want to play SilkRoad Online before I go to bed. As such, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home