Saturday, August 05, 2006

A very, very good day.

The title doesn't seem that descriptive does it? Well, to explain it all really quickly, I spent the day with my girlfriend. As such, an absolutely fantastic day. First we went to the small goth clothing shop in the Enterprise Centre, and whilst there she spotted an item of clothing that was kinda-like gloves, though mostly to cover the forearms. It looked really cute on her, so she bought those. Then she spotted a more expensive top, and seemed disheartened that she didn't have the money for it. regardless I encouraged her to try it on, and since she looked incredibly stunning in it I bought it for her. It's pinstriped, and it really suits her. After that we went to a small Pagan festival since it just so happened to be nearby, and the morris dancers looked slightly different from the frilly stereotype I'm used to. They were all dressed completely in black, and looked pretty cool. The stalls were quite interesting to, so it was fun wandering around. Since it was bright and sunny we decided to go back to her's so she could prepare, then go back to the coast so she could paddle in the sea. That was a nice afternoon, plus I can't stress enough how good she looks in her swimming suit. God. Damn. At any rate after that we walked to Meads (spelling?) to be picked up at 5 pm.

Once back at hers we did the usual 'look at webcomics, go around Neopets' thing. Since it involved her more than me I had prepared, and had enough foresight to bring a book with me. I brought Battle Royale, simply as I really needed to actually read more of it, and what I did get through was a good read. I didn't read for long though, since it's nice being by her side and hugging her. My friends from Games Workshop have probably clearly realised this already, since when I'm there I spend nearly all my time with her. Eventually though I had to leave. Once I got home it was getting pretty late, so I just fixed up dinner, checked emails, then came here to post. I only have two episodes of anime that need watching, a Tsubasa Chronicles one and a Blood+ one. Those'll probably either get watched later after this post, or sometime tomorrow once I get back from my girlfriend's place. Farscape's also plodding along well enough, so with luck I'll have the torrent completed within a week. Tomorrow also happens to be my last day off, so I'll need to go back to work on wednesday, and the time I see my girlfriend during the weekend will be drastically slashed. Well 'damn'. Le sigh. Ah well, since that's pretty much all my rambling for today, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home