Friday, August 04, 2006

Old quests.

Ah, the first half of today was relaxing. Mostly because I didn't get out of bed. I was awake, I just didn't really feel like doing anything at all that required movement. After a few hours of idle thought I decided to actually do something with the day. As such, since it was payday at long last, I went down to Brighton. Dave's Comics and David's Books were the only two shops I bothered going to, and I managed to buy the latest three released volumes of Bleach, the NewType USA magazine, and one of my favourite books - Neuromancer by William Gibson. That was pretty nice, to be able to get manga goodness, as well as a favourite book. I didn't stay in brighton long since it was nearing late afternoon and I still had my girlfriend's Daemon Huntress figure to paint. When I got back home I figured I still had time, so I went to play SilkRoad Online. I got yet more old quests done, and though a died during a new one, the rewards for the others easily got me my exp back. Then, since I wanted as much painting time with natural light left as possible, I started on the daemon Huntress. Unfortunately it took a lot longer than I hoped, but I'm kinda happy with the finished product. I'm not too sure about the parchment, but I'm happy with the armour, details etc.

Once that I was done I prompty bought Bleach: heat the Soul 3 on eBay, since I have the first two games, and they rock. The third has 33 characters. 33! That's more than the 11 of game two and six of game one... When I finally went to watch anime I was slightly disappointed. I only had a Zero no Tsukaima and an Aria the Natural episode to watch. Both shows I like, but it's just a bit 'meh' only having two new episodes to watch. On the plus side, they were both enjoyable. Zero no Tsukaima had the poor lad practicing for a familiar presentation-type event, yet he was told to just bow. What a lot of wasted effort. His suggestions for his 'performance' were pretty funny though, such a pity he wasn't allowed to do them. As for Aria, it had more of the slightly whimsical fare that characterises the show which always makes for a nice change of pace. Thankfully I do have some Farscape episodes to watch now, so those may bide me over till I get more anime. Due to the lack of anime, it looks like my post is slightly shorter than usual. lets home I can ramble on about more tomorrow eh? Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home