Thursday, August 10, 2006

Moving stuff.

The day was off to a good start when I was woken up by the knocking on my bedroom door. It signalled the arrival of my new PSP game, Bleach: Heat the Soul 3. Excellent, excellent stuff. I didn't expect the game to arrive so fast to be honest, so it was a pretty nice surprise. Not only that but I was going to see my girlfriend at 11 am, so everything boded well. By the time I got to her house I'd already tested the game slightly, and the new characters available from the start rocked. The game went away however as I said I'd help my girlfriend rearrange her room, and so thus I did. It didn't take long, since most of the time was taken up with cleaning. Once that was done she went on her usual Neopets purge whereas I played my spangly new game. The sounds soon caught her attention however, and for a large part of the afternoon I let her try it. She improved quite rapidly once we'd downloaded a completed game save file. It counts as heinous cheating I know, but I wanted to test all the new characters, and I made a backup of my original files anyway. Thanks to the save file my girlfriend was able to play as her favourite character, Hisagi, and I tested nearly everyone. Overall though she actually played the game more than be before the PSP ran out of power. Tomorrow I'll bring the mains adapter...

The evening passed by in a haze of assorted TV, and when I got home I was treated to chocolate cake. Since my girlfriend's sister had also made cake for all of us, it's been an apparently cake-filled day. Not bad at all then. I put my PSP on mains power and played a bit more with my favourite characters, Ulquiorra and Ban Kai Ichigo (since his throw uses his Hollow mask, and his alternate costume is all white like his inner Hollow's clothes). Oho, I'm getting good with Ulquiorra. I then did the usual rounds for anime updates, and, combined with those that appeared last night after my post, I now have around 11 to watch. Hmm. I'll probably watch them before I go to bed, but since they'll most likely not feature in tomorrow's post I may as well mention them now - two episodes of Air Gear, two episodes of Zegapain, and Zero no Tsukaima, Blood+, School Rumble 2nd Term, Utawarerumono, Happy Seven, Naruto and Yume Tsukai. Not too bad then. I've also vaguely themed my laptop and desktop with matching wallpapers nabbed from Deviantart, a minimalistic black background with a large version of the little skull on the energy pills in Bleach. I think it looks quite nifty. Since I've still got the Soul Society forum to update, and as I feel like playing SilkRoad Online for a while later, I'll be off. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home