Monday, August 07, 2006

Uneventful day.

Hmm, what to talk about? Well, I slept till late in the afternoon. To be more accurate, I was awake but didn't bother getting up till the late afternoon. Since my computer always stays on overnight, my rooms heats up. As such when I woke it was far too hot, and I didn't have any energy to move, let alone the motivation. Eventually I dragged myself out of bed. Cold water and breakfast got rid of the fatigue, in a sense. After that it was just a question of what to do, which wasn't much. I read more manga, updated the forum, watched some more Farscape, listened to several hours of OC-Remixes and so on and so forth. Not really much of note to be honest. Tomorrow I'll be playing a game of Warhammer 40k against my girlfriend, so I'll at least have something to talk about then. Looks like this post is going to be slightly disproportionate.

I did get round to watching anime, namely Air Gear, Chocotto Sister, Coyote Ragtime Show and Muteki Kanban Musume. Air Gear was good. It had the group finally get round to meeting Team Behemoth, which makes me wonder about the pace of the anime compared to the manga. It's not far behind now, as in the manga they're still on the final two matches, and the first matches will start next episode. Maybe scanlating group for the Air Gear manga isn't up to date or something. At any rate if it keeps going on like this then the anime's either going to overtake, or go into filler, which seems pointless for a 26 episode series. The new manager of the apartments in Chocotto Sister turned up in the latest episode, where she met both the brother and Choco before even finding the apartments. The end of the episode was pretty funny. Looks like Choco's little book has a few words her brother finds quite unsettling for her to know, even though she doesn't know the meaning of them. She even asked him to explain them. How 'interesting', heh. Coyote Ragtime Show had a bit more of Marciano's 12 Sisters which is always a good thing. Though they're androids (I currently don't feel like looking up the female version of that word) they do seem to act quite human, evidenced by the three youngest who were happily chanting the name of some food they wanted to eat. Looks like Mister and his group need to go through a lot of evasion, considering they got attacked before their plan finished... In Muteki Kanban Musume the 'evil spirit' teacher, i.e. the female teacher who never seems to smile and has such a neutral expression of gloom that she scares quite a few people, made a small appearance which was cool. She's currently my favourite character. The main girl herself was just as violent as before, so nothing overly unexpected. Since that's the whole four episodes described in a bit more detail than usual, I'll be off for now. Time to watch more Farscape I guess, though I may go on SilkRoad Online later should a few friends turn up in Skype. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home