Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wolves.

Again today was a good day, since from the early afternoon I spent the day with my girlfriend. For most of the morning I didn't really do much at all except read a bit of Bleach manga and listen to more music. Once I got round to my girlfriend's place I went on my laptop for a bit, since she decided to play more games of Neopets to finish up. Since it was quite warm she felt slightly tired after that, so it was quite a peaceful afternoon over all. Later on we both decided to watch TV, since on one of the channels the anime movie Princess Mononoke was showing. Though I've seen it several times before, my girlfriend hadn't, so I watched it again with her. The white wolves made me think of my wolf on SilkRoad Online, which looks very similar. That was quite entertaining, since when I'd first seen the SRO white wolves I'd thought of the movie. Interesting how some thoughts can cycle round. Once the movie was over it was already 8 pm, so we watched Fullmetal Alchemist and Mezzo DSA as per usual. FMA was funny, since Armstrong's sister made an appearance, as well as the little story of the 'haunted' hut 13. One of the more stand alone episodes. As for Mezzo, it was linked with last week's episode which I hadn't seen, but since it had flashbacks to the OVA, which I have seen, I understood quite a bit of it, so it was all good.

After that I had to come home, and when I arrived I didn't really have the motivation to do anything. As such I basically just signed onto IRC for a bit, though yet again didn't do much apart from listen to music. Out of the 1,250 game music remixes, I'm at the D's now. Only a few more weeks.... Though I have the two anime episodes mentioned yesterday to watch, as well as the newest xxxHOLiC episode, I don't really feel like watching them now. Instead I reckon I'll sign onto SRO for a bit to see if anyone is around, since the usual crown on Skype seem to have vanished. Meh, that draws my post up short today, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home