Thursday, August 24, 2006

Several outfits.

Sleeping in - the way to go. Yet again I'd had such a late night that it counted as an early morning, since I'd watched all the updates and 9 episodes of Noein. i would've watched more, but had spent about three hours with D&D, so it was starting to get light outside. When I did get up it wasn't long before I was off to my girlfriend's place. I introduced her to most of the D&D stuff on my laptop and she seemed fairly happy with it, so we decided to leave the actual creation of her character till later. As her dad had left a few models at Games Workshop we walked into town and vent to various stores after collecting them, one of which was Phantasia, a hobby store that sells games, a few miniature ranges (Like Warmachine, D&D, Games Workshop etc) and several card games. It took all my resistance to not buy a gargantuan Black Dragon model for D&D.... Afterwards we caught a bite to eat, and got a life home. On the way into town however we'd found a small store that sold clothing, and inside my girlfriend spotted a pair of boots that were not only in her size, rare as she's a small size, but also looked good, were practically new (had only been worn once before) and were quite cheap. She didn't have any money, but was very happy when I bought them for her. I figure if they're a rare find, nab them right? Her mum actually said she was very spoilt with gifts, heh.

Though my girlfriend had to spend some time filling in forms we eventually got around to creating the character, and it was a very quick process. It didn't take long as not onmly did I know where to look for most of the details, I also had them all on my laptop. No flicking through books, just lots of tapping the 'next' key. How convenient. After that, since she had the new boots, she tried a variety of outfits to go with them. SDhe looked stunning enough in the Chinese-style dress, but in the predominately black outfit with a tartan miniskirt..... Damn. Just damn. Suffice to say in a manner of understatement, she looked 'rather nice'. Basically, wow. Once again it was a bit of a wrench leaving her, but she'll be coming round tomorrow, as well as the experienced D&D mate from Games Workshop, and the campaign will begin. Sadly one mate can't make it, but I'll roleplay his character in the shadows till the next session. That way it at least gets exp and isn't completely left out. It won't progress far, maybe just a bit of fighting but nothing major. Anything dramatic or overly threatening needs to be saved for next tuesday or thursday when both my mates and girlfriend are available to play. That way it's fairer and no one misses the epic, shocking, or fatal stuff. Cue evil laughter.

Anime-wise I need to watch 15 episodes of Noein, two episodes of School Rumble, Ergo Proxy, Air Gear, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto and Demonbane. I doubt I'll get it all watched, but with luck by the time I finish watching tonight I'll only have 10 episodes of Noein left. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home