Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sleepless-ish.

I didn't go to bed till 3 am today, which I knew was bad since I had work. Fortunately when I woke up I had time to have breakfast, and a small chocolate snack at work before I started. This helped quite a bit as it gave me energy, and as I stood up for the whole morning I wasn't sleepy. If I'm tired and sit down I tend to slump and get even more tired, so it's generally not a good idea at work. I made it through the day rather well overall, since I asked to do other jobs and was allowed to. Replenishing bags, putting returned items back, collecting the baskets, going outside to gather trolleys, collecting and returning security tags to their respective departments and filling in for other people's lunch braks were the other jobs on my agenda, though I still spent a fair amount of the day on a till as per normal. All in all, not too bad a day as though it was busy, again like yesterday it wasn't overly hectic. Huzzah indeed. After work I went round to my girlfriend's place, but there the lack of sleep hit me. For a short while, maybe no longer than half an hour, I dozed a bit. My girlfriend told me to have a nap, but after I felt I'd rested enough I simply returned to my usual lively self. It's quite easy to mask the 'worn out' look, and I do it often, so it wasn't exactly a big deal.

After I got home I felt like watching a bit of anime, but decided against it. Constant eye strain so soon after getting back wasn't a good idea. As such I checked for anime updates and found six - Ouran High School Host Club, two of Inukami, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and the first two of Kemonozume. Combined with the most recent episode of Utawarerumono I need to watch, as well as the remaining 11 of Noein (as I watched a few yesterday before going to bed) that's only 18 to watch. Not too bad, and easily doable tomorrow if I don't get round to watching many tonight. I'll more than likely spend a lot of time with D&D stuff, as I'll probably write up the Human Jester and Diabolus Sorceror and start work on the actual model for the Diabolus. I'll start with a Games Workshop Ungor legs and head, with the torso and arms of a normal human. That way I get the whole 'goat legged and horned' look. When the order from Heresy Miniatures arrives, most likely on tuesday since I dout there's mail on a Bank Holiday, there'll be a bunch of 30 mm display bases I can use for it, as well as getting a load of evil ghouls ready to eat some adventurers. Not that I plan on killing my friend's characters, oh no. I would never even dream of doing such a thing. Right, right. At any rate I guess I'll end my post here for tonight and make a start on that devilish transmutator and humane trickster. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home