Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tolerable.

Twas busy, but not too busy. Work left me only slightly tired and not completely wrecked as there wasn't the sheer amount of customers present today compared to last week. That's a very good thing, obviously. There were still few gaps, and I nearly fell asleep in the first two hours of work due to lack of sleep, but I managed to keep going. After my frist break, replete with two slices of chocolate cake, I had enough energy to cope with the rest of the day. Had it been as busy as last week, I may have broke. With luck they'll be less people on sunday, and even less on monday. I'm hoping people will use a bank holiday for something other than grocery shopping. The rest of my day was great thoughm, as I spent even more time with my girlfriend. We spent some time watching some TV, and also watching her sister's boyfriend and her dad playing Lord of the Rings. It was a rather slow game indeed. We also listened to some more of 2 the Ranting Gryphon's work, since the guy is funny. After the tedium of work many things are an improvement, including possible ABH if it's interesting enough, so obviously my girlfriend brightens my day up considerably. Tomorrow I'll probably bring some D&D stuff round to her place to flesh out the campaign background, as I may firmly set it in Eberron. If I do, changelings and warforged become viable NPC's, if still a little rare.

I still need to go through a lot of the D&D stuff, as there are a few duplicates since I got two different torrents. I also grabbed another, 16.7 GB, but only for the adventure modules. Those have still got to finish and are on hold since anime gets priority now I've got most of the D&D stuff I need and want. I did get round to watching Tonagura and Zero no Tsukaima, and they were both fun. However I still have 15 episodes of Noein to watch when I get a reasonable amount of time, which is likely to be monday after work. Update-wise I have two episodes of Utawarerumono, two of Blood+ and one of Strawberry Panic. I should be able to get those watched tonight, but I shall spend more time on D&D. I want to create a Diabolus and Warforged character, who'll most likely be Sorceror (if plausible...) and fighter respectively, and I also want to make a character of the Jester class, who in all likelihood will be human. I did manage to update the forum, so other than the anime and D&D material I'm theoretically free of tasks. Not too bad since it's earlier than usual. If I do manage to gain time from nowhere without being distracted, I may forgo the character creation and just read up on them, and instead watch more Noein... hmm.... I guess it all depends on hos I feel after going over D&D stuff. At any rate I now seem to be entirely rambling, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home