Friday, September 22, 2006

Hmm.

What to talk about? Well, instead of my plans to either paint the Bloodthirster or play Pokemon, I spent all morning dozing off in bed, and the beginning of the afternoon too. A waste of time really, but oh well. When I did get up I didn't really do much. Spent some time reading, a bit playing PSP, lots of time visiting various emulation forums, etc etc etc. Nothing all that notable really. I did update the forum arc, but didn't write any RP for my character Latenter even though he's in the middle of a fight. meh, I just don't seem to have as much motivation to write RP these days. To be honest I've felt vaguely apathetic all day, not really settling on anything for long and not overly feeling like speaking to people. I guess it's just one of those days or something. Meh. I did play as much Urban Dead as possible, and I'm up to 98 exp. Two more and I can increase the accuracy of my pistol shooting, which should make it easier for me to get bloody exp. It can be frustratingly slow at times.

I have watched some anime too, namely the most recent three updates for Innocent Venus, a new series I picked up yesterday, Zegapain, Welcome to the NHK! and Strawberry Panic. Innocent Venus is shaping up to be quite good, though there's still not much information on the little girl Venus after seven episodes, yet everyone seems to be after her. How odd. Zegapain had talk of the final plan which seemed to be quite farfetched, but hey, whatever works for them I guess. Welcome to the NHK! was seemingly the end of the guy's hikikomori lifestyle, but somehow I doubt it. The preview certainly suggested the beach wasn't all that it seemed. Strawberry Panic once again bordered on yuri for a few seconds. It was nice to see Amane remember the person she loves. Looks like all three schools will indeed be able to take part in the Etoile elections. I still have the Demonbane update to watch, but I'm not sure if I'll bother watching it today. Thanks to my mood I don't really feel like doing anything else. I guess that's it for now, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home