Thursday, September 21, 2006

Whoops.

Guess I lost track of time. I did go to bed at around 5 am knowing my girlfriend would turn up at 1 pm, and I figured that was more than enough time for me to sleep. It was, most certainly. However I didn't get up the moment I woke, up, so ended up dozing for a while. 'For a while' means 'until my girlfriend rang and pointed out she was outside my house. Erm... whoops. Luckily I wasn't drowsy at all, but I did have to hurriedly change since I was still in my sleeping clothes. We spent some time playing Pokemon Colosseum before she did a few searches for models she could use for her Drow character for D&D. In the end she found two she really liked in the Confrontation range, so later on I guess she'll possibly be getting those. We also watched the Bleach dub together as she was interested in it, and she found some of the voices a bit... odd, just as I did. Overall though I think she liked it. In general spending time with her makes me feel really happy and content, and considering she was round for a fair while, it made my day simply excellent. I'll be seeing her on saturday after work too, not to mention spending all day with her at Games Day, so my week is especially good. If I used emoticons or such in a post I'd have something along the lines of '^^' here about now.

Unfortunately she did have to leave, but I've not got depressed. I'm still on a happy high from when she was here, so that's all good. I managed to get around to watching anime, and so far have seen the updates for Utawarerumono, Naruto, School Rumble 2nd Term and Ergo Proxy. Utawarerumono explained (in a way...) about more of the backstory and the two 'Gods' appeared. They have a long name beginjing with W, and I simply cannot be bothered to try and remember it. Even so, they're quite cool. Naruto has the trap maker arc end, yet another filler seems to be next. Will they EVER go back to the manga? I somehow doubt it. School Rumble was very good, with Harima being the main focus once again. The poor guy's so divided about what to do, but it looks like the next episode, i.e. the final, is going to be very good indeed... Last but not least, Ergo proxy continued to rock. It was rather disjointed, since a fair amount of time seems to pass between each episode, but it's still visually dark and impressive and a treat to watch. I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out, considering Vincent's just been shot by the anti-proxy gun. I still have the Chevalier update (finally) to watch however, so I'll certainly manage to see that before I go to bed. I'm not doing anything tomorrow either, so either I'll actually get round to painting more of the Bloodthirster (not likely) or I'll end up playing Pokemon all day (very likely). Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home