Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sleeping once more.

I well and truly caught up with sleep today. I didn't actually go to sleep till nearly 9 am this morning, but didn't get up till 3.30 pm, so that was more than enough time really. The only really notable thing I did outside today was buying the first month train ticket for University, valid from the 25th of this month. That saves me buying it nearer the time when I'll be a bit more stressed. I also spent a fair amount of time playing games, most notably The Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap and Pokemon Leaf Green. Though I've played Pokemon before (many, many times) Minnish Cap was new to me, and the graphics are pretty damn good considering it's a GameBoy Advance title. It's quite sweet playing them on my PSP too. As for Pokemon I only have 4 of the little critters and I'm yet to challenge Brock the first Gym Leader. I figure I'll spend a ridiculous amount of time levelling up at the beginning, that way I can just walk straight through the first few Gyms. Some people may consider playing this game to be quite sad, but meh, I enjoy them so it's all good. Other than that, my day was pretty typical. I updated the forum where it was needed, and the new forum skin poll is almost over. I'll probably end up changing the skin relatively soon, or at the very least before I go to sleep.

I did also manage to get through some anime, but not much. I've only watched the Bleach and xxxHOLiC updates, as they were all I had at the time. Now I have Zero no Tsukaima and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, so I'll see those after this post. Bleach was interesting, though there wasn't much fighting at all. The implication that Ishida may randomly explode was entertaining however. In xxxHOLiC Watanuki started coughing up blood because he repeatedly met up with a lady. That's obviously not exactly a good sign... From what I can tell, it's probably due to him and the lady using eachother as substitues for deceased family members. No doubt all will become clear next episode. That draws everything to a close, and considering everything I guess I should get to changing the forum now, as there's 73 diofferent images to host for it.... dang eh? Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home