Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mini animarathon.

Hmm. University today wasn't as good as yesterday. For a start the short ICT talk this morning was quite boring. I ended up spending most of the hour randomly surfing sites instead of following the lecture. Then I had lots of spare time so walked around for a bit, and finally the law lecture was only about the extra curricular law activities, which I already knew about. However the law lecture ended one hell of a lot earlier than described on the Fresher's schedule sheet, so I was able to get home reasonably early at around 2.40 pm. As such I (eventually) got to see my girlfriend since I went round her house. Neither of us thought we'd see eachother today, and so it was really nice being able to turn up and hug her. When I'd called to tell her I could see her there was a fair amount of 'Yay!'s and cheering down the phone to me. It was really sweet and improved my day immensely. She also had the money for some Confrontation miniatures, so I've ordered those for her. I did so quite quickly after I got home, even though it takes a while to process apparently. Being able to spend more time with my girlfriend, especially when I didn't think I'd see her today, was excellent. Simply excellent. It put me in a fantastic mood, that's for sure.

I did have to return hoe however, unfortunately, so updated the forum, did my usual anime and manga update rounds, then proceeded to start watching anime. I got through the entire series of Futakoi, 13 episodes, as well as the updates (and in some cases final episodes) for School Rumble, Ouran High School Host Club, Welcome to the NHK! and Zero no Tsukaima which makes a total of 17. Not exactly huge, but not bad since I started watching quite late. Futakoi was certainly an interesting series, though a potentially incredibly painful situation to be in, loved by multiple sets of twins. Not only is there worrying about hurting one of a pair, but all the other pairs. Ouch indeed. The final for School Rumble wasn't a concrete ending, since the characters spoke of the next term. I do hope there's another series. Ouran had a good ending which wasn't a cliffhanger or abrupt, but which suited the series immensely. Good job there. Werlcome to the NHK! had a nasty revelation for the hikikomori determined to be 'cured' - the girl he liked who whisked him away did so with a group of people planning suicide. I don't think that's quite what he wants. Lastly Zero no Tsukaima was entertaining to watch. Though Saito and Louise seem to be on rocky ground, he found a plane. That has to be handy in getting back home during a solar eclipse. Looks like Louise may have to say goodbye or go with him... That wraps everything up for now, though I still have another 22 episodes to watch before the weekend if I want to reach my target. How hectic. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home