Saturday, September 30, 2006

Soul crushing.

Work started well in that though I was tired, found it hard to focus, and swayed slightly, I didn't fall asleep. Once I'd had lunch I was much better since I actually had energy. Unfortunately from that point on I noticed the passage of time a lot more, and by the last hour was steadily getting worse. It was simply nasty, as I had no motivation and desperately wanted to go home. Thankfully work does end, and seeing my girlfriend drastically, and I can't stress this enough, drastically improved my day. My evening with her was really relaxing as we spent ages chatting and simply being happy in eachother's company. She means everything to me. I keep reminding myself of just how lucky I am. When my dad came to pick me up I didn't really want to leave but unfortunately the choice wasn't up to me. Once I got home it was a case of going on the usual anime and manga update search, webcomic reading and so forth. Unfortunately the torrent for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society wasn't working, but eventually I found another. Similarly unfortunately there don't seem to be any seeds, so I'm currently stuck on 26.4%. As I said to my mate, I doubt it'll be done by tuesday.

I didn't bother watching any anime either, since I'd seen shedloads in the past two days and felt like taking a short break. Once all the updates are done I'll only have five to watch anyway - two episodes of Kemonozume and the updates for Love Get Chu, Kamisama Kazoku and the final for Higurashi no naku Koro ni. Hopefully the Ghost in the Shell movie won't take too long to get, because i'm quite looking forward to it. I'll not be seeing any club-related Japanese media on monday either, since the first club meeting got moved to wednesday. Considering that I'm part of the gaming club SWARM, which meets on wednesdays from 2 pm till 10 pm, I'm not going to be able to go. I will however most likely bring my laptop and a few things to fight games with. That'll certainly be interesting. For now though I'm out of stuff to say, aside from the fact that I had 365 posts as of the last one. That's certainly a full year of blogging. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home