Saturday, October 07, 2006

Average.

Ah, another day of work. Truth be told it was pretty average. I can't think of anything notable to say about it really, though there was one mother who seemed like an incredibly bad parent. She wasn't treating her son very well at all, and he wasn't even doing anything wrong. Needless to say, I didn't like her that much, but did my best to be polite anyway. Bah. After work I happily saw my girlfriend and spent a lot of time with her as she played Dragon Fable (I think that's the name...) which is basically a flash-based RPG. It looks kinda interesting, but not really the thing I'd go for. She actually wants to play Online MMO's and so forth (in conjunction with me, which is quite sweet) but as she owns a Mac rather than PC she can't find any that'll work. I also told her of a future plan I have, future being within the next few months, which made her so happy she cried. Whenever she sheds happy tears she really does look phenomenally cute. I'm eternally glad I have such an incredibly girlfriend. No doubt many guys feel the same way, but darn it, I'll keep repeating it anyway. I also spent a sizable chunk of the evening watching Lost with her family. Considering I've never seen any of the series at all before I reckon I asked remarkably few questions. The most notable ones were "So what are the 'Others'?" and "Know what the numbers mean?"

Unfortunately I did, of course, have to return home, but I'll see her tomorrow so that's all good. Once home I updated the forum (as I pretty much always do) then did the usual check for anime updates. Not many of interest, but it all adds to the pile... I also went onto Urban Dead and got another level by killing a zombie and -almost- killing another. Unfortunately I ran out of action points, otherwise I'd have gained two levels. I went for the buying skill just so I can get ammunition easier. Next up I'll got for the final pistol and shotgun skills before I get the health boost skill. It's all a plan! Now I can actually hit with guns reasonably well my exp gain rate is much faster. It's quite pleasing. The anime I still have to watch is the first nine episodes of Tsuyokiss and the update for xxxHOLiC, not to mention the first episode of Death Note. That's eleven, not too bad really considering I've not had much time to watch them. I should be able to finish them off tomorrow time permitting, and, failing that, on monday I should be able to fit them in amidst the craploads of reading I have to do for tuesday. Ye gods I have a lot to read for tuesday.... Wednesday can't come quick enough. SWARM damnit, SWARM! It's easy to see that I want to get character creation done so I can get the campaign started... The main issue I need to work on is how to start the campaign in an involving and exciting way, when the outbreak is a gradual thing... Hmm. There is much to ponder. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home