Sunday, October 01, 2006

Much better.

I coped today. Yes, I managed to cope. It may have been partly thanks to eating a large breakfast, but I had the energy to maintain a (relatively) positive disposition and thereby avoid the majority of soul crushing that usually goes on in the retail industry. Admittedly the thought of seeing my girlfriend after work did make me a great deal happier, and I focused on her for the most part. The canteen food continues to be free, so I had a rather big lunch too which continued to help me in terms of energy, plus I actually managed to have lunch with one of my main friends at ASDA. She's 18 in two weeks so'll be able to return to the tills. I'm vaguely impressed that she wants to come back... After work seeing my girlfriend naturally brightened my day. Talking about how we're doing would be purely repetetive, so I'll skip it. Full Metal Alchemist has finally got to more revelations about Hoenheim of Light and Dante. It's about time. As for Mezzo DSA, I think it's finished now. I'm not overly sure, but the episode I saw today looked like a final. If not, then it's getting there. Once I got home I pretty much got my bag ready for University tomorrow (for a whole single hour of lecture! Zomg!) then planned my day. I'll end up going to Uni, going to brighton to get more anime and manga figures, then going round a friend's house to watch a movie. It's a solid plan.

After a day-long break I got back to anime. I watched two episodes of Kemonozume and the updates for Kamisama Kazoku and Love Get Chu! though I still have an update for Kemonozume, dubbed Bleach and Chevalier to get. Kemonozume was intriguing, if a little strange. The animation style, as sketchy as it is, is growing on me. Kamisama Kazoku had a demon in it finally, which was pretty nifty. Thoyugh not overly demonic, the girl's eyes were pretty cool. Love Get Chu! had more antics from the potential voice actor, and simply filled up time. The Ghost in the Shell new movie is still under 60% which is a bit of a bummer. Hopefully it'll be done by tuesday since I'm wanting to watch it more and more. As of yet I've not picked up any more series, but considering so many have just ended it's only a matter of time before I bolster the ranks. For now I guess my spare time needs to be used to write up details for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten campaign I want to run at Uni. Here's hoping that I get many people interested. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home