Friday, October 06, 2006

Getting a beating.

Today wasn't bad at all to start with. I went to Brighton and once again to Dave's Comics, buying a Satoshi Urashima artbook (since I think his work is ridiculously good), another small figure, a tiny Oogie Boogie figure (from Nightmare Before Christmas should you be wondering) and a Zombie Survival Kit. The kit rocks, and comes with a fantastic poster which is pretty much perfect for my zombie campaign. If I can find a place which does A3 colour photocopying (and possibly laminating) then I'll be able to put a copy up on the noticeboard since I'm in charge of it. The lecture wasn't too bad too. I took a page of notes which is a lot more than I usually take. One thing that hit me hard however was the purchase of the rest of the law books I need. I'd bought one for £20, but today I bought the remaining three and a year planner/diary and it came to £101. Ow. That stings. At least I have them now, but jesus, expensive bastards.... After the lecture I went round a new mate's house. I met the guy at SWARM and we get on well since we have very similar hobbies. Whilst there we played a fair few console games, hence the title of this post. He's a better gamer than me, but it was still fun trying to beat him. It was also pretty impressive how many corporeal anime DVD's he has. Whereas I tend to 'obtain' anime and burn as data, he actually buys the DVD's. rom what I saw it must be quite financially crippling. Jeebus indeed.

Once I got home I spent two hours clearing crap and random paperwork out of my room and into black bin bags for disposal. This happy task freed up a fair amount of room (making my room look tidier) which was then, neatly, filled with my university books and so forth. I've still not gotten around to watching any anime and it's rapidly piling up even more, so tonight I'll probably stay up for a bit just to get the majority of it cleared aside from the stuff I'm downloading now. I have over 20 episodes to watch again, and this time none of them are full series. Dang, it certainly piles up quickly when a group suddenly mass release. Especially so when several groups all mass release at once. It's not a bad thing, but considering that my free time is beginning to dwindle it means I can't watch all the anime I want to without staying up till ungodly hours unfortunately. That's saying quite a bit considering how late I usually go to bed... As that pretty much covers everything I guess I'll be off for now. On a last note I'm beginning to do rather well indeed on Urban Dead, thanks to lots of gun training. Fufufufufu. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home